Jurassic World 2015

Spacewalker95

Just FYI:

Started this morning on Canada side Lego.shop.com has labelled each JW sets with:

We're sorry that this set is not available. Please check back in February for product availability.

OK. I think now we should probably have a "check back" thread to see what happens after these "check back" dates...This is now on too many sets...

Edited by dcdfan
  • Like 2

This probably means production will start back up on these after the first of the year. Makes sense, doesn't it? Unless we want to think the company is leading people to believe these sets will be available in the future when they really won't be.

That's what I'm thinking. It could go either way, for sure...

This probably means production will start back up on these after the first of the year. Makes sense, doesn't it? Unless we want to think the company is leading people to believe these sets will be available in the future when they really won't be.

I know Simpsons House was knocked out last 2xvip date in March, and had a "Available in September" date, and that did happen.  Also, Santas Workshop also had this message, and it came back too.  And currently, the same label is slapped on Ewok Village, and Death Star (although not with a specific date).  So, i'm sort of convinced with that message, there is a very good chance it will reappear.  The terminology is a little odd, because unlike the DS it's not saying "We are making more", but I think from past history this year, they will be back in February, which is in the dead of winter when people are past the holiday spending spree. 

Edited by fossilrock

Because those that want them now will be so smitten in the new year with "Nexo Knights" that they will have completely forgotten all about JW by then. LEGO can then retire the line in February without a fanfare.

Plausible theory, that I also think is "possible" with Ewok Village and DS, but i'm starting to have my doubts and think they will be back.  That message is fairly clear, and judging from the amount of stock with Simpsons House, and Santas Workshop when they became available again, i'd suspect there will be a fair amount which will suppress the resale value quite a bit until they are truly retired. 

So I have not said or asked much on this

I also absolutely believe it will be back I want to ask a question it does not change my opinion it will absolutely be back

Is the whole sale order form perfect ?

Has every time for all time it never had a set on it for the next year that ended up being not available ?

Again JW will be back in my opinion but I want to know if this whole sale catalog order form can be considered PERFECT

I highly doubt it

So I have not said or asked much on this

I also absolutely believe it will be back I want to ask a question it does not change my opinion it will absolutely be back

Is the whole sale order form perfect ?

Has every time for all time it never had a set on it for the next year that ended up being not available ?

Again JW will be back in my opinion but I want to know if this whole sale catalog order form can be considered PERFECT

I highly doubt it

I thought RI was in the catalog...

OMG how many times does this have to be posted... JW line is in the 2016 wholesale order form! So there will at least be one more waive of JW in 2016... if not more...

pretty sure he was sarcastic 

Sorry tacsniper.  I've been a believer that these sets are going to stick around for awhile, despite what a select few have said around here.

The news for me is not if it will be back but that it won't be back until Feb. This line will be gold in late Nov if that is true. 

This could apply for all retailers, but I take it to mean that LEGO Shop at Home won't have any until Feb.  I think it's possible there may be stock sent out to other retailers, where more people would be likely to see/get it.  Regardless, it should do well.

This could apply for all retailers, but I take it to mean that LEGO Shop at Home won't have any until Feb.  I think it's possible there may be stock sent out to other retailers, where more people would be likely to see/get it.  Regardless, it should do well.

Great point. Messages on LEGO Shop at Home speak for itself and shouldn't be assumed for all retailers.