Jurassic World 2015

Spacewalker95

I'm guessing IR is the winner of the series in the long run seeing how many u have. Maybe come close to RE ROI. I would think IR and TrT would be the clear winners.

I believe the clear winner will be the RE.  Just from a supply/demand comparison, there's only 2 places to get it.  The rest can could be found at those same two sources, plus Target, TRU, B&N, and a few smaller distributors.  If they're buying them for the kids, who have seen the movie, they will want all 4 raptors.  So my guess is RE #1, RR #2.  Just for that reason.

I'm in Canada.

This morning for a short period of time RR is available for placing order on LEGO Shop at Home's website, but only 1 set allowed for each order!

Called the customer service the lady told me the whole theme can not be available at LEGO Shop at Home until NEXT YEAR! and recommend me to find them at other retailers' -- I said WOW to this.

• Like 1

Yes i believe so...btw RE in stock now and walmart just drop price to 74.50...progress.

That's going to sting for a little while... I wonder how long they'll have them.  On the other hand, if it holds up at WM at that price for a few weeks or more, well, I guess we'll have a "new" RRP to start the mark-up at ;)

The polybags were online for a few hours. Someone's very first post alerted the horde, best first post ever.

Very fun week or two after as people got them shipped in orders of 1, and all the wacky substitutions they had (I thought I did ok with tie polys as my only subs)

I saw them on there the night before, but didn't think anything of it.  Doh!  The brain doesn't work sometimes.