Jurassic World 2015

Spacewalker95

You can take it however you want. I ordered 5 RE on Sept. 29th. Order Status stayed Backordered for a few days then went to In Process followed almost immediately by In Warehouse. My order stayed In Warehouse and is currently in that status. Called Lego CS and they checked the status then came back and said they needed to "make some calls" and afterward stated the order would have to be cancelled as they don't have any to ship and that the demand was beyond their expectations. I asked about the listing being removed from the website and the CS said that it had been removed because they had no stock and they would not be adding stock till Jan. 1st. Again this is from a LEGO CS not the CEO.

A lot of the constant theories here lack logic.  Why would lego just be like "ohh that movie was the most profitable of all time, and the largest moneymaker, and the sets sold out fairly quickly, but we are not going to make anymore for this christmas (our biggest selling season), and focus on dr freaking who because that makes great business sense!".  I think the most logical thing here is that the licensing agreement was for a limited time, otherwise these would be found everywhere for a movie that is as popular as Jurassic World turned out to be.  And just because it's in a wholesale catalog doesn't matter either.  Stock could deplete before it reaches 2016, and maybe they underestimated the popularity and thought they would still be available by then.  Doesn't mean just because they are in a wholesale catalog you can easily obtain or get them.
The lone ranger theme was out for 9 months.

Pretty much what I was told.  Was told they are out of stock, demand greatly exceeded expectations.  Only difference was I wasn't told they would be back Jan 1.  Was told they weren't sure when they would be available again.  Only a slight difference.  Maybe they have provided CS with a date, hard or not, that they can provide customers. 

Pretty much what I was told.  Was told they are out of stock, demand greatly exceeded expectations.  Only difference was I wasn't told they would be back Jan 1.  Was told they weren't sure when they would be available again.  Only a slight difference.  Maybe they have provided CS with a date, hard or not, that they can provide customers. 

Reminds me a little of when the first Minecraft sets came out, happy days !

• Like 2

Id like to know how some on ebay are selling complete sets of JW for as little as $350 or $325........... How do you make a buck doing that? Crazy.......... Cant wait til these guys blow their stash so the prices can more reflect the scarcity.

please post the listing id. i would like to buy those. :) i don't see them on basic search ... 

Edited by newbie77