Jurassic World 2015

Spacewalker95

that guy who pointed this set out deserve a reward....hey, it was me? lol

? Lol if you go back to when the thread started I posted about RE right when it came out because I bought it as soon as my local Walmart got it in stock and I loved it, it was the number #1 set in my opinion and I shared my opinion about it way back then 

• Like 2

? Lol if you go back to when the thread started I posted about RE right when it came out because I bought it as soon as my local Walmart got it in stock and I loved it, it was the number #1 set in my opinion and I shared my opinion about it way back then 

I liked Emmet before he was cool. :jester:

• Like 1

check May 3rd...lol...cmon...lol...and i got all this sets on April 17...in May 3rd I have it in my hands, actually....but you got rewards anyway, lol

Edited by brickolodon

Craziness in the world. Went back to Lego stores today and managed to get another dozen RE sets. Never expected to see them on the shelf after a Monday restock, made the 2 hour drive just in case, and there they sat.

As for predictions on this set I noticed on Amazon UK that RE had spiked in value long before any stock out occurred in the US. I could not afford to buy them all before knowing if the same thing would happen here for certain especially after seeing stores here with over 50 on the shelf it was hard to imagine the shortage was coming.

Craziness in the world. Went back to Lego stores today and managed to get another dozen RE sets. Never expected to see them on the shelf after a Monday restock, made the 2 hour drive just in case, and there they sat.

As for predictions on this set I noticed on Amazon UK that RE had spiked in value long before any stock out occurred in the US. I could not afford to buy them all before knowing if the same thing would happen here for certain especially after seeing stores here with over 50 on the shelf it was hard to imagine the shortage was coming.

They let you buy 12?  I'd love to see how that's done.

• Like 1

Also, just so I'm clear, you're saying there were 50 RE on the shelves?  Or 50 of the JW line sets on the Shelves?

My son and I got done building IR, RR, RE, and TT over the past couple days and are going to work on a big Jurassic World diorama on our Lego table.  I really thought IR was a pretty good value for the money.  Usually  the big sets like that you don't feel like you're getting your $120 worth but IR has a great structure plus the big dino fig is great.  I also really liked RE for the raptors and pen.  I thought that RR and TT were pretty lame besides the dino figs.  The vehicles aren't really to scale with anything except needing to be big to be playable like the T Rex pen car.  Otherwise, it's just a giant out of scale vehicle with a crap ton of stickers.  Have not built the 2 smaller sets or the poly but really liked these so far and was happy Lego was able to come through when they were available a few weeks ago.

Some store limit is 5, some is 2

i just coming back within 30mins and they don't even question. Manage to get 13 RE today. Leaving 4 on the shelf for Timmy 

This is why I was so pissed at my store for not letting me buy 5 Trick or Treats 2 or 3 weeks after purchasing my first 5.  I was like, "Seriously?  It's been 2 weeks since I purchased those."

• Like 1

This is why I was so pissed at my store for not letting me buy 5 Trick or Treats 2 or 3 weeks after purchasing my first 5.  I was like, "Seriously?  It's been 2 weeks since I purchased those."

Where are you located? Some stores don't care, some are especially stingy.

Edited by Lego_Monsters