Jurassic World 2015

Spacewalker95

Guest betsy805

If your store is the Lynnwood one, the shelves were filled with the whole series this afternoon.

It is indeed.  I had taken the only IR on the shelf on Wed, so I guess there's more in the back than what they're putting out.

Wow, such a big restock.  For those of us that don't live in major markets, there's none around, and none to be found on any of the major websites.  Last week there were a few sets available.  I guess, only lucky ones seem to be those that live in Canada or have 3 B&M lego stores in their area, and can make it there when the truck hits.

A major restock = available to the common people without much effort to obtain them.  Not send your wife in and 5 of your friends so you can attempt to get a handful.  Once again, the best way to get a good stash was obviously to buy early when the "few" said there was something odd at hand, and these might have a short lifespan.

Well here's the restock certain people were sarcastically asking for....

Edited by fossilrock

Was selling this for $200+ like hot cakes last week, now it's not even selling at $180. Guess I'll be holding on to these long term.

It's evident to me that these are selling quite well.  Ebay has strong secondary market sales numbers, and amazon is a rotating door as well.  I've watched numbers on amazon deplete in weeks, then it rises a bit when the minor flush of sets come out and resellers grab them up at the lego B&M's, or online. 

the IR set barely gained 10 resellers over the last few weeks.  Those numbers will deplete quickly, because many jump in just happy to make 10.00 off a set and move on. 

Do you guys really think this theme is done?
I think they are cranking up those machines to the till. 
If you were Lego and have a massive demand, would you cut it short right before Christmas season?
No, you would squeeze every drop. Its business 101.
If you have a great product, would you end its life?  

I don't think it's done, I've Been saying the same thing that you have haha 

Edited by California92563

If you were Lego and have a massive demand, would you cut it short right before Christmas season?

Depends when does their license end....

I don't think it's done, I've Been saying the same thing you have haha 

I have no idea.  The same could be said for Lego minecraft in Xmas 2013 and then again with Lego minecraft in Xmas 2014...

Has Lego been to business 101?:money: