Jurassic World 2015

Spacewalker95

Hit the Raleigh store today. Had one RR left, 3 RE, 5 IRB. Grabbed one of each 38R5. 

I hope you paid for them after grabbing them. ;)

Seems like a small restock has been pretty consistent at many locations and retailers now. It's amazing that LEGO can't fix their website but can get a small restock like this into store hands at relatively the same time.

I hope you paid for them after grabbing them. ;)

Seems like a small restock has been pretty consistent at many locations and retailers now. It's amazing that LEGO can't fix their website but can get a small restock like this into store hands at relatively the same time.

IT is not really their strong suit ;) We are lucky S@H is even operational at all

IR @Target

This has popped up like 4 times in the past couple of weeks.  Twice, I was looking at my phone as it popped up.  I clicked the link, clicked add to cart and it said I already had the maximum allowed (which was zero) in my cart.  It literally took me less than 8 seconds to get to the error from the time the notification popped. I figured the notification was broken.  That or the bots are running full steam right now.

Edited by Loghamel

Guest betsy805

My lego store restocked all the JW sets today.  Grabbed an IR, T-rex Tracker, and RR.  Will go back for the rest of the sets tomorrow

Super weird, it's gone already. 

Looks like all retailers across Canada and US got a really small shipment?

In Canada for online order, TRU and AZ had about 8 each for order. WM had 16 available.

In AZ US got 12 today and poof already

75919.jpg

Now the restocks are done, this line can go RIP till after the holidays :D... oh wait... do we need more 30320 or does the BPers have the monopoly on this?

Edited by tacsniper

I'm surprised how quiet it is in here. Its obvious there has been a pretty decent restock which I am glad if it's the last one but they are popping up everywhere online and Lego B@m. Check your lego stores, mine had big restock of every set except DA. Had 12 RE and I could only get 5. Had strict 2 per on every set except IRex was 1. Had to leave 7 RE on shelf with about 2 IRex 2Trex and 10+ RR. Last 2 days got 6 IRex,5 RE,6RR, 3 each of 2 small ones and 2 Trex. Prices will fall and sellers will go up in short term. 

Edited by cory730

Prices will fall and sellers will go up in short term. 

I really hope so.  I don't want to have to contend with them in November and December when people are actually desperate for items.  Every set I see sold in the next month and a half is a set I don't have to compete against in December.

• Like 1

I'm surprised how quiet it is in here. Its obvious there has been a pretty decent restock which I am glad if it's the last one but they are popping up everywhere online and Lego B@m. Check your lego stores, mine had big restock of every set except DA. Had 12 RE and I could only get 5. Had strict 2 per on every set except IRex was 1. Had to leave 7 RE on shelf with about 2 IRex 2Trex and 10+ RR. Last 2 days got 6 IRex,5 RE,6RR, 3 each of 2 small ones and 2 Trex. Prices will fall and sellers will go up in short term. 

Do you carry a fake mustache and a wig with you?  You really work for your hoard. I'll give you that!

It is quite cause ppl are driving around to hit restock lego stores. I guess.

Hit 3 stores get 5 RE 2 IR 4 trex. one store already completely out of JW sets today.