Jurassic World 2015

Spacewalker95

My view on this topic, all JW (except no more 75920 RE or very small chance) come back in Oct/Nov and will retire in Jan 2016....depends on how big last production done you will be able to get leftovers in 2016 but not much, and all JW sets do very well ( even smallest one too)

....so, i am buying now and will be buying later on.

• Like 1

My view on this topic, all JW (except no more 75920 RE or very small chance) come back in Oct/Nov and will retire in Jan 2016....

TRU Canada just got a small restock today. As of right now I grabbed 6 IR and its all gone. Still 14 RR available online. And 3 low end sets still available to order online.

Just picked up 5 RE and 2 IR at the local B&M Lego store. Forgot to look at the codes but think I saw 35 something. I'll post it later. I left little Johnny the one beat up RE and they had a handful more IR and a bunch of the others. These just came in today and they will be gone by tomorrow Fri at the latest.

There's no limit to how many you can buy from the B&M stores correct? I know each store may only sell you 2 of each set or even one but you can hit up multiple stores in a week or go back another day. That wont get you banned from LEGO Shop at Home or anything would it?

I bought 5 ToT like 3 weeks ago at my B&M.  Went in 2 days ago to buy 5 more and she said that they show they had sold me 5 and I couldn't buy any  more.  That's a first.  Talk about pissed.  I can see if I came in and bought 5, walked around the mall and came back to buy 5 more.  Or even the next day.  But 3 weeks later?  That's a pile of BS.  Especially on a friggin' $10 set.

• Like 4

I bought 5 ToT like 3 weeks ago at my B&M.  Went in 2 days ago to buy 5 more and she said that they show they had sold me 5 and I couldn't buy any  more.  That's a first.  Talk about pissed.  I can see if I came in and bought 5, walked around the mall and came back to buy 5 more.  Or even the next day.  But 3 weeks later?  That's a pile of BS.  Especially on a friggin' $10 set.

Yeah thats ridiculous even if it was a $100 set. First come first served within reason. If someone else wanted then they should have come in sooner. Not like you cleared em out of every set they had. I usually only get a few at a time but couldnt pass up the RE just sitting there..........lol

Yeah thats ridiculous even if it was a $100 set. First come first served within reason. If someone else wanted then they should have come in sooner. Not like you cleared em out of every set they had. I usually only get a few at a time but couldnt pass up the RE just sitting there..........lol

And they had a bunch more in the back still.  Not sure what a 'bunch' is, but that's what the associate told me before I attempted to 'hoard' 5 more.

Does anyone have a suggestion on the best box to ship a complete set of this line?  Also, how do you go about packing it?  There's 2 small boxes, 2 medium and 2 large.  How would you guys place these in suggested box?

I usually pack the largest on bottom.  If the box is large enough, you can stand them all on their sides, or pile them with the I-Rex on bottom and T-Rex on top of it, maybe RR on the side, Dalapawhatsit & RE on top, Pteranodon packed in there somewhere.  You might just need to find the right box lying around.

I usually pack the largest on bottom.  If the box is large enough, you can stand them all on their sides, or pile them with the I-Rex on bottom and T-Rex on top of it, maybe RR on the side, Dalapawhatsit & RE on top, Pteranodon packed in there somewhere.  You might just need to find the right box lying around.

DO you guys bubble wrap your sets when you mail em out?

It just depends, sometimes on the size of box I use.  It it's snug, I'll wrap in a large TRU bag and plenty of craft paper.  If I have some extra room, I'll use bubble wrap and craft paper.  It just depends on what I'm shipping.

I bubble wrap everything.  I also use new boxes that are the correct size so there isn't much movement.  I have found that having everything ready to go (boxes, tape, bubblewrap) makes shipping much easier labor wise and saves money since you aren't shipping empty space/extra box.

I bubble wrap everything.  I also use new boxes that are the correct size so there isn't much movement.  I have found that having everything ready to go (boxes, tape, bubblewrap) makes shipping much easier labor wise and saves money since you aren't shipping empty space/extra box.

e65d88036416cc3ca8a38696a4a5719a.jpg

Not my station but close...

e635eb1e339f18c6c0a66dc4b0f96399.jpg

I put #fragile# sticker almost on every shipment...

• Like 2

Sorry man, but Point of Sales systems can keep track of that sort of data, including if it's ran on the same credit card.  The only way to skirt that is to pay with cash.

• Like 1