Jurassic World 2015

Spacewalker95

That's why I'm asking for some people that's looked for LEGOs or other collectibles for a while.  I figured what you said to be true, but I'd like to know; once a set has no place holder at places like Walmart and Target, does that mean it's gone from that chain for good, or does it mean they can simply print out new place holders and put it on the shelf at a future date?  Any examples of this happening that you guys can remember where a set went to 'Not sold in this store' to 'Available'?

That's why I'm asking for some people that's looked for LEGOs or other collectibles for a while.  I figured what you said to be true, but I'd like to know; once a set has no place holder at places like Walmart and Target, does that mean it's gone from that chain for good, or does it mean they can simply print out new place holders and put it on the shelf at a future date?  Any examples of this happening that you guys can remember where a set went to 'Not sold in this store' to 'Available'?

No placeholders at any retailer.  TRU holds onto them for 3 years.  A very likely scenario.

It means they don't sell it in that particular store.

Yes, I figured that out with the context clues.  But what I'm asking is, what does it mean when every one of these stores DID carry each of these sets (minus the RE, obviously), it went through the various stages of OOS, Available, Limited Qty, etc., and now shows "Not sold in this store."  Has anyone paid attention to any other set or line that did this and then came back from "Not sold in this store" status later on down the line?

I watch target inventory often and it usually says that when item is gone and not returning like they did with Ultra agents. You will never see this restocked in Target again. My opinion. Just online. Sets will keep popping up online and TRU seams to be only b@m that gets the fresh restocks. Buy as many as you can find anywhere anytime at any price. We can all argue about when but nobody argues if great investment. 

Yes, I figured that out with the context clues.  But what I'm asking is, what does it mean when every one of these stores DID carry each of these sets (minus the RE, obviously), it went through the various stages of OOS, Available, Limited Qty, etc., and now shows "Not sold in this store."  Has anyone paid attention to any other set or line that did this and then came back from "Not sold in this store" status later on down the line?

Wal-Mart sometimes even red-stickers stuff and is not sold in their stores and then it comes back the following year.  No rhyme or reason really.

A couple Hobbit sets just came back to life in several Targets... they were "not sold" for some number of previous months and now there they are. Chaos from Lego trickling down the line... first such instance I know of. The TMNT sets back from the dead may fit the same situation but not sure since I didn't ever hunt them.

• Like 1

A couple Hobbit sets just came back to life in several Targets... they were "not sold" for some number of previous months and now there they are. Chaos from Lego trickling down the line... first such instance I know of. The TMNT sets back from the dead may fit the same situation but not sure since I didn't ever hunt them.

Those could be people returning them because their investments didn't pan out on them before the 90 days were up..  I notice this stuff with the SW black series 6 inch figures all the time.  Or they found some stock in the back when employees did a palette cleaning. 

Edited by fossilrock

I bought a 75918 with red sticker 2 weeks ago for $50. I think they just don't stock it in store. We still see them pop up online once in a while. 

As with all JW sets, check your seals and weigh/check for suspicious activity. I've run across more than one JW set with the dinosaurs suspiciously absent and replaced with army men. One person went so far as to stuff the box with dollar store toy dinosaurs...I appreciated their effort in maintaining the theme.

• Like 3

As with all JW sets, check your seals and weigh/check for suspicious activity. I've run across more than one JW set with the dinosaurs suspiciously absent and replaced with army men. One person went so far as to stuff the box with dollar store toy dinosaurs...I appreciated their effort in maintaining the theme.

it was sold the next day for $110. The seal looks perfect and I did not hear any complain yet :P

• Like 1

So the question, has there been any codes later than 36R5? That is the latest JW run I recall hearing about.  Given stock reports from CA and EU, as well as store shelf space variations in the US, it seems like there may be a lot of stock redistribution going on.

Just got a message from LSH to inform me that the 2 sets of RR that I ordered will NOT be shipping due to the demand exceeding their expectation and that the set is no longer available. Glad I picked up 4 more of these at the local B&M store this weekend. Ordered them on Oct 2nd when they blinked back in Im guessing.

• Like 1