Jurassic World 2015

Spacewalker95

Haha,

Photo proof of what Canadian retail locations look like in my area in regards to JW:

Only thing missing is RE, which this location surprisingly never had, but the one down the street has mountains of.

time to move to niagrafalls .. .. winter gonna suck but as long as can make living there ;)

Haha,

Photo proof of what Canadian retail locations look like in my area in regards to JW:

I hope you are cleaning out those IR, RR and DA... I'll jump all over the IR right now!

I have not seen those Med/Large Classic tubs in WM for a very long time!

Edited by tacsniper

and this is what we got T_T

Looks like a really clean version of every Kmart I have ever been to. Just needs some missing lights, water stains on every ceiling tile, a pack of feral dogs and some roving bands of post-apocalyptic cyberpunk marauders.

Looks like a really clean version of every Kmart I have ever been to. Just needs some missing lights, water stains on every ceiling tile, a pack of feral dogs and some roving bands of post-apocalyptic cyberpunk marauders.

Don't forget the aroma of urine...

Edited by dcdfan
  • Like 1

To be fair, the Kmarts around here looked the cleanest once their liquidation process began

Haha,

Only thing missing is RE, which this location surprisingly never had, but the one down the street has mountains of.

What store is that? Cant wait for my trip to Quebec. Definitely going to load up. Whats the deal with bringing product across the boarder? Whats the tariff on lego.............lol

Can MOD delete this comment from this MOD? i think this is very rude in front of all of us down south .v.

How about you post a picture of your local temperature on Jan 1, 2016 and I'll do the same? We'll see what's rude. :)

<yeesh, how did this topic get off track again!! ;)>

• Like 4

What store is that? Cant wait for my trip to Quebec. Definitely going to load up. Whats the deal with bringing product across the boarder? Whats the tariff on lego.............lol

This is a Walmart, a very high end Walmart with a really beautiful LEGO section. It is also in a very new residential area so product seems to linger here as the area hasn't really been populated all that much yet. 

Haha,

Ha. To be fair though, the stores I go to only look like that after a truck has shown up. The one I was at last night looked like that, but not any of the prior times I was there, and it won't look like that after I'm done with it in 2 hours. I have only seen RE once this entire time. A Lego store employee told me she'd heard they were at a Walmart, so I went, saw 5, got one for my son's birthday, and have been kicking myself ever since that I didn't get the rest. 

If the above pic grinds your gears, how about the fact that I can sell these in the US at cost and still get a 25% return off the currency. :)

• Like 2

This is a Walmart, a very high end Walmart with a really beautiful LEGO section. It is also in a very new residential area so product seems to linger here as the area hasn't really been populated all that much yet. 

Sorry, but that has to be the best thing I've read in this forum all day. My Walmarts, even the high end ones, always look like a bomb went off in the toy sections. :)

• Like 4

Sorry, but that has to be the best thing I've read in this forum all day. My Walmarts, even the high end ones, always look like a bomb went off in the toy sections. :)

I don't know if it's because I used to have to face shelves when I worked at Canadian Tire decades ago but when I'm in the lego section and I see a bomb-ified shelf I often put sets in their proper home. Bugs me when I'm looking for sets and I find them hidden behind piles of Ninjago, etc.

• Like 2

This one has the benefit of being a fairly new location (in a high end neighborhood), with a recently redone toy section. Crazy but true!