Jurassic World 2015

Spacewalker95

Lucky for you.  Better go raid a few while the gettin' is still good. 

Does anyone think 915 or 916 could possibly end up being good flips for the holidays given that the other 4 are more than likely going to be approaching $100+ each?  I can get just about as many of these as I want, I just don't want to tie up money in a break-even prop when there's other things I might put it in.  I guess to ask a more direct question, how many of these two would you veterans look to put back for the holidays?

Does anyone think 915 or 916 could possibly end up being good flips for the holidays given that the other 4 are more than likely going to be approaching $100+ each?  I can get just about as many of these as I want, I just don't want to tie up money in a break-even prop when there's other things I might put it in.  I guess to ask a more direct question, how many of these two would you veterans look to put back for the holidays?

Ask this question.  What is going to be better to put your money into this year?  In terms of 2015 lego sets, is there anything better than JW at the moment?  I don't see it.  Any 2015 Star Wars sets ?  Not any I can see.  Scooby Doo?  Seems to be rather available. Most creator sets haven't hit retirement that everyone was expecting to (SOH, TB, PS, etc) So, i'm not sure i'd see a line that seems like it just pulled a disappearing act as a risky investment at this point.  

If these do not come back before the holidays, you're looking at a line that was rather hard to get most of the year and would be very hard to get come christmas when people are going to want to buy these.  By the end of the holiday 
season, if these don't come back in mass, then those that have these will be sitting on some sets that will approach 4x, and go maybe higher within 6 to 7 months.  All of these sets are easily over 2x by black friday - through christmas at it's current status.

Edited by fossilrock

Lucky for you.  Better go raid a few while the gettin' is still good. 

Well its a good thing I did hit up the LEGO store after work yesterday. Was able to pick up 4 RR, 1 TRT, 2 DA and 2 PC. They had 4 more RR but the boxes were all beat and I just cant buy crushed boxes.............lol (Well at least at full retail)

So, the only set I see online right now is Raptor Rampage at Toys R' Us.   DA was available this morning for about 2 hours (haha).. But, other than that, seems like finding these at RRP is down to just what you might stumble into at cletus's backwoods country store, and the bigger lego stores in the major markets.. 

So, the only set I see online right now is Raptor Rampage at Toys R' Us.   DA was available this morning for about 2 hours (haha).. But, other than that, seems like finding these at RRP is down to just what you might stumble into at cletus's backwoods country store, and the bigger lego stores in the major markets.. 

IR was in stock at a few places online earlier today.

So if you have any words you'd like to say about the availability of Cafe Corner, now would be a good time.

• Like 3

What's availability like for RR? I see a few around me and that they are "readily" available. Are people picking 79517 up for flip or hold?

...or neither?

The flip does not look worth it right now. Its like 69 instead of 49. After shipping and fees, you make 5 bucks.

If it's GONE, then Christmas this might be a $100 set. 

Sweet spot pricing, main character, great scene, two raptors = winner.

If it comes back, then you wasted some capital holding the wrong duck.

Place your bets!

• Like 1

The flip does not look worth it right now. Its like 69 instead of 49. After shipping and fees, you make 5 bucks.
If it's GONE, then Christmas this might be a $100 set. 

Sweet spot pricing, main character, great scene, two raptors = winner.

If it comes back, then you wasted some capital holding the wrong duck.

Place your bets!

It already is. I sold one for this much yesterday.

• Like 1

Are you talking CAD or USD though?  There's a substantial difference right now as I'm sure you are aware.

I am talking CDN, however we don't tend to get discounts up here as the US does. I didn't factor in the 15% rewards in Chapters points I accumulated on this purchase, which would account for most of the currency difference. So really I made $110 off this.