Jurassic World 2015

Spacewalker95

If one reviews previous catalogs (and yes, you can access these), you will usually find sets that begin to be phased out omitted from the quarterly catalog.   So, if lego were doing a major retail push for the holiday season, why omit obviously one of their strongest sellers from this year, unless of course they are being phased out because they were a short run?  Makes little sense.

I know my little boy loves receiving these catalogs in the mail and scours through them.  Surely, they could have made a 1 page spread, or even a half page dedicated to JW if they were going to be around in mass for the holidays.  But hey, i'm just trying to think about this logically.

There are plenty of threads and posts here that prove catalog items mean nothing. Items not in catalog that stick around, items in catalog that retire. Whether it makes sense or not that is how it is.

"But hey, i'm just trying to think about this logically."

Why? That assumes TLG uses the same logic as you.

There are plenty of threads and posts here that prove catalog items mean nothing. Items not in catalog that stick around, items in catalog that retire. Whether it makes sense or not that is how it is.

"But hey, i'm just trying to think about this logically."

Why? That assumes TLG uses the same logic as you.

I don't believe in "nothing".  Even the Avengers sets got in at least two catalogs.  You think they sold better than Jurassic World?  I don't. 

Yeah, sure sets like Droid Gunship haven't been in a few catalogs, and it sticks around because not many people want it.   Death Star was in last catalog, yet is absent in this one?  Anyway, whatever, I don't need to convince you of anything Marx. 

Edited by fossilrock

I don't believe in "nothing".  Even the Avengers sets got in at least two catalogs.  You think they sold better than Jurassic World?  I don't. 
Yeah, sure sets like Droid Gunship haven't been in a few catalogs, and it sticks around because not many people want it.   Death Star was in last catalog, yet is absent in this one?  Anyway, whatever, I don't need to convince you of anything Marx. 

Jurassic World possibly might have a short licensing period? Would not be so unthinkable in my opinion.

Me, except some exceptions, concerning Star Wars I only invest in OT. The new movie, if good, may widen my interest.