Jurassic World 2015

Spacewalker95

Both of the REs I got a few days ago from S@H are 20R5.

Just checked out Walmart.com to see if I could find any RE locally and it said available for pickup from the 20th August from all my local stores :(   Hope its just an error as I have 16 of them.....if they come back in full force I will return most of them to my local store I guess!  Got better sets to spend my money on.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/LEGO-Jurassic-World-Raptor-Escape-Play-Set/44896519

My stores show nothing like that, just "Not available" so hopefully it's nothing more than an error.

Funny soon as I tried to add to cart it gave me an error and then found three locally, so hopefully it was just an error, sorry about that folks, hate to be scaremonger....got enough of those here already :)  

Bought the three locally but have a feeling its a store error as they have been available for a while, if it doesn't get cancelled I will call the store and see if I can find someone who speaks English to confirm what they have, finding someone who speaks English might be rarer than finding the RE :)

• Like 2

Clearly, the line is being retired.  :rolleyes:

Lego has got to be very happy.  Even if they purposely under supplied this set, concerned about any poor sales, they've got to be very happy that it has performed so well.  They will continue to make more.

• Like 1

I foresee a very profitable Holiday season for this theme...

I'm sort of hoping they at least go over 2x to where one can clear fees/taxes with it.  If that happens, i'm selling at least a few sets, and then buying a couple UCS sets with the money. Long term, I see these going 3x to 4x until the next movie comes out in 2018.  I think these sets have great potential for that...

And I still am not sold that they are going to be filling stores to the brim with these sets.  The star wars storm is too great for that to happen.  When you look on lego.com and see Scooby and Jurrassic World both sitting at OOS will ship in 30 days for every one of the sets, then that says where their main focus is, and it's not JW.

75918 and 75919 now available at MSRP on Amazon Prime... allow an extra 1-2 days to process.

It's slowly coming back in full force, no need to hoard. Please stop ordering from LEGO Shop at Home and move on to ordering more Tie Fighters and Tumblers ;)

Edited by tacsniper

Stopped in my local Walmart and they just put tags up for all JW sets. They had one Trex sitting there. The lady was putting some lego out and said they are supposed to be getting them in but dont know when. Finally put Mystery Machine out so I grabbed both. 

An Australian retailer said that they are getting more in (eventually). But he's been wrong before. 

And more doesn't necessarily mean that there will be enough to go around. 

He thought it might be around September / October. 

Honestly I can't see it being worth their while to re-release JW sets in Australia. I dare say that they arrive via boat.

UK, Europe & America will get a restock, I think we will be like Ant-man.

Honestly I can't see it being worth their while to re-release JW sets in Australia. I dare say that they arrive via boat.

UK, Europe & America will get a restock, I think we will be like Ant-man.

Considering how fast they moved from the shelves and the renewed interest in dinosaurs, I certainly can. 
I have heard it from multiple sources within Australia as well that more are on the way. 

I was at Downtown Disney Florida this past Sunday 8/9 and they had all JW sets except RE. They also had Smaug for $103.xx and the smallest Hobbit set for $11.99. Just FYI. I might go one more time while I am down here for the week. Headed to LL (first time) on Thursday. 

IIRC, the sale prices go until the 16th.