Jurassic World 2015

Spacewalker95

T-Rex Tracker is 10% off at Meijer stores right now, so $63.  They also have the 15% Mperks coupon for general merchandise so you can get these for $53.55 + tax.  The stores I have been to had 3 each.  Dilophosaurus Ambush was also 10% off, but Raptor Rampage was not.  I did not see any Indominus Rex at the stores I went to.

I was just about to post the same thing. My Meijer did not have any T-Rex but did have about 8 RR at MSRP and 8 Dilophosaurus Ambush at $27. Anyone going to Meijer, don't forget your mperks as well- I earned $25 for spending so much on General Mefxhandise.

These are nice sets to pick up on TRUTH at a good discount. Hoarding these at retail price at this point is bonkers. When do you think you're going to turn a profit on these? This applies to all of the sets except for RE. I was told by Lego customer service that these would be back at some point but they have been wrong in the past.

Edited by pete411

These are nice sets to pick up on TRUTH at a good discount. Hoarding these at retail price at this point is bonkers. When do you think you're going to turn a profit on these? This applies to all of the sets except for RE. I was told by Lego customer service that these would be back at some point but they have been wrong in the past.

Buying at retail isn't bonkers, you just need to exercise patience and not expect instant returns!
  • Like 1

Ed I'm reading that as Jurassic is done being made.  Please correct me if you wish.

Jeeeeeeessss...Can't a guy post a cool Dinosaur and flaming asteroid picture in a LEGO Dinosaur related thread without being accused of having some kind of insider knowledge?  :mad:

• Like 2

Jeeeeeeessss...Can't a guy post a cool Dinosaur and flaming asteroid picture in a LEGO Dinosaur related thread without being accused of having some kind of insider knowledge?  :mad:

So is that emoticon shaking his head because you are implying that we should NOT believe you are just posting a cool picture and instead correctly reading you as to the retirement of the whole Jurassic theme?!?!

Some strange stuff going on for sure...A lot of SOLD OUT sets.  Funny how certain sets are SOLD OUT though.  

i believe that's the technique used by lot of companies to clear out inventories and create hype and more demand ;) not saying that's what's happening here... 

Who'd you narc on for this insider knowledge Ed?

We're on to your little game

Trading brickpickers ID's for retirement info.

Gather data on all your competitors and then turn them in to the Lego Banhammer Gestapo.

It's almost like a TV Show......

BlackList_zpsi1ztkaj8.jpg

............Adding a j/k at the bottom as i've been told people don't get my sarcasm or sense of humor.

Edited by mudcatsfan
  • Like 6

Went to my local lego store today and made 2 observations: 1) Today is shipment day with a fully stocked JW wall and probably 80% of the customers were at it picking it clean. 2) Walking to the store, I passed by 6 Ferris wheel sets. While I was in the store another 4 sets were purchased all within' 20min.

Gather data on all your competitors and then turn them in to the Lego Banhammer Gestapo.

............Adding a j/k at the bottom as i've been told people don't get my sarcasm or sense of humor.

All true by the way....MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

That show was a complete waste of James Spader's acting prowess.. The writing was turrible turrible turrible