Fake, Counterfeit, Knockoff, Illegal, Garbage, Crap Set & Minifigure Thread: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

I never saw this lady before and found her classic English hard to understand at times but she has some good critiques of the set which is down to $128. Also at the end she has pictures of the next 3 modulars they are doing: bookshop, skate shop and theater. 

I'd dearly love to hear her and Brick Clicker get into an argument.

3 hours ago, Pseudoty said:

found her classic English hard to understand at times

I'd dearly love to hear her and Brick Clicker get into an argument.

• Haha 2

Yeah, I watched this about an hour ago.  I couldn't stand his earlier stuff, mostly because of the "Arm-sweep" video that he did years ago but he has matured and I have started watching his channel fairly regularly.  I believe that Ryan covered the Bakery set as well.  
BTW, I found that he was spot-on with his assessment of the final top piece.  It's a shame that the final piece kinda sours what is otherwise a great build.  Did you find it irritating on your build?

1 hour ago, raindog said:

Yeah, I watched this about an hour ago.  I couldn't stand his earlier stuff, mostly because of the "Arm-sweep" video that he did years ago but he has matured and I have started watching his channel fairly regularly.  I believe that Ryan covered the Bakery set as well.  
BTW, I found that he was spot-on with his assessment of the final top piece.  It's a shame that the final piece kinda sours what is otherwise a great build.  Did you find it irritating on your build?

I didn’t really notice it but that is the second time I saw someone point this out. I just tried a quick fix 4 of these in trans clear placed on the 4 inner studs of the top side of the dome. It elevates the lid a little but it won’t fall off. 

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=85861&idColor=88#T=S&C=12&O={"color":12,"ss":"US","rpp":"100","iconly":0}

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Pseudoty said:

No reviews yet on this one but $68 for a Modular with no stickers:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0D8J92MC6?m=AL2L6RXHQLCYK&ref=psp_pc_a_AYJMSM28ZB7LS

Also watched this interesting review:

Coming from a NON modular collector, I think this looks great.  The lighting and all the printed pieces for $68 seems like a steal.  The only thing I see so far that I'm not a fan of is what appears to be oversized hands on the minifigures.  

*Edit:  I wish they would include dimensions because I never know if Amazon's dimensions are box or product.  When researching their website for dimensions (not listed there either), I did notice this photo.  I really like that they include closed rear that swivels open to reveal the floor rather than having to take each section apart:  image.thumb.png.b96fb0f72b6c1866f8d5d98a6d40340b.png

Edited by BRIX23
Adding *Edit section
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BRIX23 said:

Coming from a NON modular collector, I think this looks great.  The lighting and all the printed pieces for $68 seems like a steal.  The only thing I see so far that I'm not a fan of is what appears to be oversized hands on the minifigures.  

*Edit:  I wish they would include dimensions because I never know if Amazon's dimensions are box or product.  When researching their website for dimensions (not listed there either), I did notice this photo.  I really like that they include closed rear that swivels open to reveal the floor rather than having to take each section apart:  image.thumb.png.b96fb0f72b6c1866f8d5d98a6d40340b.png

One thing with the Funwhole modulars, this is the second and they have another one coming out this month as well as some other new sets, they don’t really fit into a city row display like Lego modulars unless you are willing to cover up the windows and other side display elements. 

I just built this Funwhole set yesterday it was only $18 on amazon but I don’t really recommend it unless you are doing their Farm Life collection of sets. It does have 2 lights but I don’t have it hooked up yet. 

The minifigures come totally unassembled legs, arms, hands and all and they give you extras of the arms and hands. 

IMG_1215.jpeg

• Like 1

Not lego but check this out on Amazon, Costco got this in, Price has since tanked, I called Jakks and said hey FYI Chinese sellers are all over this listing fakes, They tell me we don't allow 3rd party sellers LOL. 

check the AZ link out, it's amazing how many listings they have made

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=christmas+vacation+advent+calendar+2024&crid=2G8QFAHMI4QKP

fake.jpg

Edited by Tonka858
  • Sad 1