LEGO Dimensions

Sauromosis

Quite a bit of stock out there. Here’s what I found today:
Slimer, Unikitty, Chase, Powerpuff, Hermione, ET, Doc, Nya. I also have onesies or twosies from last year laying around: Bad Cop, Gollum, Legolas, Bart, Homer.
I should have over a hundred assorted total. I’ll fill the requests I got today first. If anyone else wants any of these, let me know. I left quite a bit on the shelves and don’t mind going back out.
There’s an abundance of Slimer, Chase, and Unikitty.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum

I'm interested in everything in the new wave except Nya, I'll send you a PM shortly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait is this at the 99 cent stores or a 5 below? I am guessing they aren't at a dollar tree/general?

Back at the 99 Cents Stores.

has anyone checked to see if new stock came in today/

I’m going to hit a couple stores this morning on the way into work. If I see anything different or significant restocks I’ll post.

I checked my local store Friday and they had plenty of Powderpuff and Slimer with some city, Wu, and Nya scattered. I became friends with the manager during round one so I asked to be in the loop on shipments.

next shipment for my store was unpacked Sunday. This one had a lot more Powderpuff and E.T. appeared. This time I got to take boxes. They simply re packed the Lego factory boxes once stickers were placed. 

In talking with the manager, she indicated this may be like last time where there will be different packs trickling in over the course of a few weeks. I plan to check periodically to see what shows up. YMMV.

IMG_2320.JPG

IMG_2317.JPG

Edited by emmers
  • Like 2

I walked into 2 stores. THe first store I came away with a handful of powerpuff girl team packs. THe second store had filled a couple side stacks and a large area in the toys. I found 4 Hermione, a handful of Slimers, a lot of ET, a lot of Powerpuff team packs, a lot of Unikitty, some Wu, some Chase Mccain and a small handful of Nya. I plan on hitting at least one more store today to see if I can increase my number of Hermiones, and hopefully find something I had not yet found.

@AlpinemapsThe second store was one that had a limited selection last week, so this is new stock for them.

Good morning all, I’ve received lots of interest so far. Please pm the following in your request:
1. Zip code
2. Preferred ship method
3. If you want them in their boxes or just the poly bags and instructions (less shipping cost).
4. Set and quantity of each.
5. If the shipping estimate is higher than actual, I’ll return the difference or add to your St Paul donation, your choice.

Some have offered to pay more than the extra $1 per set. Anything paid over cost will be added to your donation. Thanks for your generosity

For those with larger orders (>50), I can probably get another 50x Unikitty, Slimer and 75x Chase. If these interest you, pm me and I’ll arm sweep them on my way home.
Cheers all!

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum

• Like 5

I just PM'd ThRok, but if anyone else is willing to pick up some of these and ship them minus bags and instructions, I'm in the market for medium to large quantities for our BrickLink store and Lego group.  PM me with what you want to sell.  Thanks!

2 minutes ago, tunnelvision said:

Compared to 2017, looks like it’s going to be double the skus, double the quantity per sku, and double the buy in. Has dimensions demand doubled in the past year?

Do you remember how many of these there were last time?  Some people on here were filling pallets with case-packs and making deals to pickup before they even hit shelves.  It's far too early to call this double the quantity.  As for SKUs, it seems comparable so far excluding the random sighting of last clearance leftovers.

11 minutes ago, thoroakenfelder said:

Probably Lego had a bunch that no one would buy so they made a deal to clear warehouse space.

Lego didn’t produce these. Warner brothers (based in burbank) did. WB is my guess. Lego hardly had any dimensions stock on SAH or B&M throughout the entire run. 

99 store was in the right place at the right time. 

Edited by tunnelvision