LEGO Dimensions

Sauromosis

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I found some Powerpuff Girls and Unikitty and Chase Mcfartson or whatever the heck he’s called at a second store. The guy unboxing was really guarding these and was only releasing a few at a time from the back. He didn’t want to put them all out. He told me some other guy was there earlier and wanted to buy everything and he didn’t let him. He wanted to make sure everyone who came in got some. He hooked me up with 3 boxes of the Powerpuff Girls. I told him I didn’t want the others. He was cool with me and said they get a shipment tomorrow and to come by. He said he’d put some more aside for me. He was a cool dude.

I wonder if Beatle Juice, A-Team, or Knight Rider will be released at some point. Some of the packs in the last wave are awesome. I’m hoping this is the calm before the storm and they end up releasing every pack they made.

1 hour ago, LegoBro said:

You can add E.T to that list. Just picked them up today.

Did you get a good amount? I hope I run across those packs.

• Like 1

Did you get a good amount? I hope I run across those packs.

Only found ET at two stores. I picked up about 40 of them along with 130+ puff girls. All these packs including the least popular ones are still a no brainer if you sell on amazon IMO. Ebay is still good, but I had to bundle a lot of my packs last year there to push them out the door with all the competition. Just be prepared to spend a lot of time with the blowdryer unless you're gonna sell them off to our fellow bricklinkers. This is gonna be a lot of work unlike last year.

I'm holding back from just buying it all...only because I want to see what packs will follow.

55 minutes ago, LegoBro said:

Just be prepared to spend a lot of time with the blowdryer unless you're gonna sell them off to our fellow bricklinkers. This is gonna be a lot of work unlike last year.

I'm holding back from just buying it all...only because I want to see what packs will follow.

I just peeled them off. Some came off easy, others left a bit of a tear mark. I don’t think people will care about that.

I'm holding off also. The main reason for that is the price point. If they were $0.99 I would buy everything. I really just want the newer packs and not the stuff that was available last year at an inflated price.

Amen.
I don’t see how people make money that way. Unless they get free shipping or something.

The people listing them for $3 or less on Craigslist are people that have no clue how to sell LEGO. They thought they’d make a killing, bought a ton, and now their spouse is pissed they still have boxes of these in the garage.
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, buidee said:

I was looking for mainly the powerpuff team packs and Slimer 

CC935F1A-83F6-4D21-9AB2-BF73897EED48.jpeg

Could you fix that 4th one from the bottom left corner.... it's screaming at me.   (and since you're there, maybe the 7th one from the bottom left too, but that isn't too bad)

Edited by superheat
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

Quite a bit of stock out there. Here’s what I found today:
Slimer, Unikitty, Chase, Powerpuff, Hermione, ET, Doc, Nya. I also have onesies or twosies from last year laying around: Bad Cop, Gollum, Legolas, Bart, Homer.
I should have over a hundred assorted total. I’ll fill the requests I got today first. If anyone else wants any of these, let me know. I left quite a bit on the shelves and don’t mind going back out.
There’s an abundance of Slimer, Chase, and Unikitty.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum

• Like 4