75159 - UCS: Death Star (2016)

No More Monkeys

• 2 weeks later...

isn't it obvious that Lego does not care a hoot about resellers and investors ?

They will remake a toy as long as its popular and will sell well ... 10188 fits this bill.

In fact, resellers hoard stocks , making popular sets unavailable at retail prices to many. Builders start to complain and feedback to Lego . Parents are forced to buy off ebay at inflated prices for their kids . They mess up Lego inventory thru mass buying , and then mass returns and drive up prices unnecessarily. I believe Lego does not think highly of resellers or traders.

Lego would rather sell to 10 parents 1 set each , than 10 sets to 1 reseller. If we put ourselves in their shoes and just think how we would run Lego Corp  , then we will suffer less grief and heartache.

isn't it obvious that Lego does not care a hoot about resellers and investors ?

They will remake a toy as long as its popular and will sell well ... 10188 fits this bill.

In fact, resellers hoard stocks , making popular sets unavailable at retail prices to many. Builders start to complain and feedback to Lego . Parents are forced to buy off ebay at inflated prices for their kids . They mess up Lego inventory thru mass buying , and then mass returns and drive up prices unnecessarily. I believe Lego does not think highly of resellers or traders.

Lego would rather sell to 10 parents 1 set each , than 10 sets to 1 reseller. If we put ourselves in their shoes and just think how we would run Lego Corp  , then we will suffer less grief and heartache.

Sorry but you are all over the place. Do they care or do they not care?

You start off saying they don't care about us, yet tell us how they'd rather sell to parents than to us. If they don't care then a sale is a sale.

Makes me wonder has anyone been banned lately or have they found a better way to stop resellers.  Cold! to retire this baby after 8 years just to reissue it.  I'm not a reseller but a collector. I collect a lot of things for a lot of reasons  rarity and value being a few.  UCS?  Not to me.  Will they do this with TB or T1? For me even another snow speeder is not exciting.  I want something original and something that may go up in value. ..and I've never sold anything.  This makes collecting Lego hard for me.  If Lego doesn't respect collectors and if their words like retired or UCS mean nothing than forget it.  I don't own 10188 BTW. Not so sure about my Lego collection