75159 - UCS: Death Star (2016)

No More Monkeys

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, micbelt said:

The winter train.

oh yes right sorry...  so ok, what a lazy years for star wars. and superheroes. batcave sucks, hoth base sucks, death star sucks. only thing awsome is the porsche. the castle is cool, but again, a play say. all playsets, this drives me nuts.

1 minute ago, TargetZero said:

oh yes right sorry...  so ok, what a lazy years for star wars. and superheroes. batcave sucks, hoth base sucks, death star sucks. only thing awsome is the porsche. the castle is cool, but again, a play say. all playsets, this drives me nuts.

Better than a giant grey ball that does absolutely nothing. 1018875159 at least does stuff. 

EDIT - turns out that blue thing I saw before pics were posted is a.. parts cart for the droids? Why is that necessary? 

Edited by CM4Sci
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, CM4Sci said:

Better than a giant grey ball that does absolutely nothing. 1018875159 at least does stuff. 

EDIT - turns out that blue thing I saw before pics were posted is a.. parts cart for the droids? Why is that necessary? 

yeah being ugly on a display. at least don't put ucs on it

3 minutes ago, TargetZero said:

In their defense, whether we agree with the philosophy or not, LEGO did come out and tell us they were going to focus more on play sets or at least large sets with some play features. Who knows, maybe we won't see any more of the old school style UCS sets again

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Deadfraggle said:

In their defense, whether we agree with the philosophy or not, LEGO did come out and tell us they were going to focus more on play sets or at least large sets with some play features. Who knows, maybe we won't see any more of the old school style UCS sets again

They also told us that the 10188 was retired, but I am pretty certain that a court of law would agree, that we are in fact looking at a 10188.

• Like 3