75159 - UCS: Death Star (2016)

No More Monkeys

• 2 weeks later...

Lol i've read it all, eating chips driking pepsi.

No but seriously, investing is gambling. One loser in how many winners. I mean cmon. You won'T lose money that's the important.. One's should not buy at RRP, even on exclufives(not easy in canada). And at least 40% off starwars, 50% or more on other brand to make it worth, and not taking any chance losing money. I mean, I don't care of a 20% sale. I would take some architecture, ideas, and maybe some sets that I think will worth it at 20%(hmm maybe dr.strange is an other deadpool or ant-man).. but this is a guess and speculating. 

Edited by TargetZero

If someone did make this all up, then they cost people money. As stated above, the poor box art would go hand in hand with a poorly designed set, so that would not surprise me. This set disappoints on every level and I would be overjoyed if it was a fraud.

Speaking of the earlier black boxes of the 7191 and others, I thought they were the classiest of all UCS sets and would love to see more boxes like the Architecture theme shift over to other iconic sets.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ed Mack said:

If someone did make this all up, then they cost people money. As stated above, the poor box art would go hand in hand with a poorly designed set, so that would not surprise me. This set disappoints on every level and I would be overjoyed if it was a fraud.

Speaking of the earlier black boxes of the 7191 and others, I thought they were the classiest of all UCS sets and would love to see more boxes like the Architecture theme shift over to other iconic sets.

yeah like the porsche too 

• Like 1

can;t we just wait until we see the official pictures form lego ? Relax and stop with this guessing ,what ever will be will be. If it will be good great , if it will be the same as the previous one well who cares we just won't buy it, shame because we were looking forward to a good product but that is life. 

Just now, oneknightr said:

Snagged it from another Lego forum. I'm not sure if I should mention it or not. The memebers over there are really nice so I don't want to get them in trouble. 

EDIT: Found it. :)

Edited by CM4Sci
neogaf
  • Like 1