75159 - UCS: Death Star (2016)

No More Monkeys

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Manse1001 said:

For anyone that missed 'that' corner box pic the brickshow have just uploaded it to their instagram feed.

And to avoid missing further pics, subscribe to this thread with instant email updates. The you see all the posts whether they are hidden by the mods or not. :)

• Like 1

For anyone that missed 'that' corner box pic the brickshow have just uploaded it to their instagram feed.

Or ask me and I'll send it to you lol. It's not THAT exciting. Took some screen shots of the guy who took it. Basically said it looks like DS 1. Surprise.

5 minutes ago, fossilrock said:

My gosh, I hate the like tally, because 95% of the posts are now just becoming memes to trump up likes.  Come on, think for yourselves, and let's get back on track and bash the heck out of lego!  They deserve their feet held up to the flames on this one.

wG9ZDHN.gif

• Like 5

Here's the general warning for everyone:

DO NOT POST PICS UNTIL THE SET IS OFFICIAL

We all like this board, and we don't need Lego's lawyers spending time sending letters to Jeff and Ed.  Pics get posted, and we will start issuing warnings.

There are plenty of ways to see this 'leak', but you won't see it in a public place on Brickpicker.

• Like 5

My gosh, I hate the like tally, because 95% of the posts are now just becoming memes to trump up likes.  Come on, think for yourselves, and let's get back on track and bash the heck out of lego!  They deserve their feet held up to the flames on this one.

Earned a 'like' from me.
  • Like 1

We all like this board, and we don't need Lego's lawyers spending time sending letters to Jeff and Ed.  Pics get posted, and we will start issuing warnings.

There are plenty of ways to see this 'leak', but you won't see it in a public place on Brickpicker.

Someone wants to rip off that janitor hat and replace it with a party popper hat.
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

Kevin.jpg

• Like 6