75159 - UCS: Death Star (2016)

No More Monkeys

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, fossilrock said:

Now 10188 is under 500.00 on amazon .

I'll wait until I see the picture, but i'm glad I didn't listen to the people that said we should all buy 50 of these.  At this point, those that said that were like realtors back in 2006, that said "if you buy now, you'll easily double your money in a year and a half". 

slow-motion-water-balloon-fast.gif

• Like 7

I hear people on this thread saying I won't get one but to compare this to real life the we had are first home game of the season for Brentford where they have stuck a gantry in my stand which blocks the view of the pitch a bit I heard everybody moaning saying this is an outrage moan moan the club then gave them the option to move season ticket seats to better ones but come Tuesday against Forest no one had moved so it shows just like AoH most people will moan but few will follow through in the threat not to get one.

I hear people on this thread saying I won't get one but to compare this to real life the we had are first home game of the season for Brentford where they have stuck a gantry in my stand which blocks the view of the pitch a bit I heard everybody moaning saying this is an outrage moan moan the club then gave them the option to move season ticket seats to better ones but come Tuesday against Forest no one had moved so it shows just like AoH most people will moan but few will follow through in the threat not to get one.

What's punctuation.
Seriously?? It's words! 

His were too.
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, dcdfan said:

What's punctuation.

Well TBF there is a full stop there which you don't see most young people use

Just now, Rodeogeorge said:

Trying to read that took waaaay too much effort.

Go to the Euro thread and look at the first 2 pages that was effort to read.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CM4Sci said:

Seriously?? It's words! 

1 minute ago, jaisonline said:

UGH.  ...and people thought @stephen_rockefeller and I were the tougher mods.

I removed it.  

Yes, because, even that tiny, it's still a pic of a set that we don't have official confirmation or announcement from LEGO.  I'm sure piece count is a "proprietary" piece of information (at least in a picture).

Just in case, I removed it.

• Like 4

no issues.  better safe than sorry.  lego has a decent legal team (except when it comes to fakes) and deep pockets to pay them

3 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

I removed it.  

Yes, because, even that tiny, it's still a pic of a set that we don't have official confirmation or announcement from LEGO.  I'm sure piece count is a "proprietary" piece of information (at least in a picture).

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Will 4 said:

This is exactly what I was thinking.

I removed it.  

What if I told you I had photoshopped it and posted it on Facebook.

• Like 3