75159 - UCS: Death Star (2016)

No More Monkeys

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, BrickStanley74 said:

Honestly I could think of nothing worse than putting together 3000 MegaBlok pieces. I almost lost my sanity putting together one of their 200 piece Transformers sets.

I actually put together a couple large Halo sets and they were enjoyable.

20 minutes ago, mudcatsfan said:

First pic up

2976 pieces, realistic exterior sphere, AND it opens up.

Truly a 10188 killer.

megabloks-technodrome-dpd82-15599.jpg

As a guy who had the Technodrome as a kid, this looks really cool!

4 minutes ago, BrickStanley74 said:

Honestly I could think of nothing worse than putting together 3000 MegaBlok pieces. I almost lost my sanity putting together one of their 200 piece Transformers sets.

Why's that? (just curious)

Be interesting if China comes out with a clone of the Death Star for 1/2 the price. Lego s are not gold or silver and you cant eat them. I thnk the richest may in Denmark wants to be the richest man in Europe. I say to hell with Lego and their Over Priced blocks. I stopped buying a lot of their repetitive Junk. Ant Man was my last investment and I believe it's lost a bit of it's value. 

i requested the latest Catalog from them and received an e-mail with the standard form "Hammer" reply. They would not even send a catalog. They are a lousy investment. They have more than Cracks in their walls, they have Cracks in their Heads.

10 minutes ago, mayor said:

I stopped buying a lot of their repetitive Junk. Ant Man was my last investment and I believe it's lost a bit of it's value. 

What did you pay for the Ant Man set?

2 hours ago, BrickStanley74 said:

Wrong brand.  Transformers sets were Hasbro's KRE-O line that is no longer around.

25 minutes ago, mayor said:

i requested the latest Catalog from them and received an e-mail with the standard form "Hammer" reply. They would not even send a catalog. They are a lousy investment. They have more than Cracks in their walls, they have Cracks in their Heads.

I wish I had your problem. All of my accounts have been banned yet they still insist on sending a catalog for each and every account. My mail lady hates me every 3 months.

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, mayor said:

Be interesting if China comes out with a clone of the Death Star for 1/2 the price. Lego s are not gold or silver and you cant eat them. I thnk the richest may in Denmark wants to be the richest man in Europe. I say to hell with Lego and their Over Priced blocks. I stopped buying a lot of their repetitive Junk. Ant Man was my last investment and I believe it's lost a bit of it's value. 

I'll buy your remaining ant man sets for RRP

• Like 2

Sorry guys, i know that this is discussion, but his thread became flooded by extremly amount of out of topic posts...we are few days before leaked picture come, but we are discussing about nothing . Every day, when i see 20 new posts here, i am full of hope that the leaked pictures finally came, but the posts have zero information value. The discussion about possible design of new DS has some logic several months before the release date, not just few days (maybe hours) before official announcement...

Edited by mesje
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, mesje said:

Sorry guys, i know that this is discussion, but his thread became flooded by extremly amount of out of topic posts...we are few days before leaked picture come, but we are discussing about nothing . Every day, when i see 20 new posts here, i am full of hope that the leaked pictures finally came, but the posts have zero information value. The discussion about possible design of new DS has some logic several months before the release date, not just few days (maybe hours) before official announcement...

Let me apologize for everyone.  We aren't the best at staying on topic when the janitor isn't around.  He should be waking up shortly so please don't mind the mess.

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, mesje said:

Sorry guys, but his thread became flooded by extremly amount of out of topic posts...we are few days before leaked picture come, but we are discussing about nothing . Every day, when i see 20 new posts here, i am full of hope that the leaked pictures finally came, but the posts have zero information value. The discussion about possible design of new DS has some logic several months before the release date, not just few days (maybe hours) before official announce...

That's what happens when clearance dies down and folks are bored. Of course the irony is that your post also contributed nothing to the current topic.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, mesje said:

Most likely you will not see those here either :P 

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, zskid00 said:

What did you pay for the Ant Man set?

Wrong brand.  Transformers sets were Hasbro's KRE-O line that is no longer around.

Ahh...my bad. Must be getting the two confused. It was following the instructions that just hurt my brain. Especially (or is this Megabloks and i'm getting confused again) the color changing dots that let you know what the new pieces were in each phase. I had to build a LEGO set afterwards for therapy!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mayor said:

a42.png

• Like 6

1 hour ago, dcdfan said:

This is how I feel every time I see there's a pic attached to a post in this thread.

babies-crying-cute-crying-baby.jpg

Even my daily countdown photo? :(

1 hour ago, BrickLegacy said:

Let me apologize for everyone.  We aren't the best at staying on topic when the janitor isn't around.  He should be waking up shortly so please don't mind the mess.

I'm here now.  I'm not going to clean up the mess from the last few hours, but will start doing so going forward.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, mudcatsfan said:

First pic up

2976 pieces, realistic exterior sphere, AND it opens up.

Truly a 10188 killer.

**Off topic** I want one of these Technodromes to play with, hopefully TRU doesn't sell any this fall and it is quickly clearanced to 50-75% off.  Megabloks has done a very nice job being faithful to the source material.  This makes me want to play TMNT on my NES later tonight

• Like 3