10197 - Fire Brigade

Spartikis

None of those sets you listed are in the catalog.  There are 6 pages for "Lego Movie" and "Over 70 new sets" total.  The only hobbit/lotr are "Desolation" sets.  The only technic are Grand Prix, 4x4, MK 2, and Excavator.

Maersk ship is in it and R2D2 and Death Star.

No Jabba's Palace which is telling since they show the sail barge and gunship.

(yes, I know the catalog is not supposed to list every set available)

• Like 1

None of those sets you listed are in the catalog. There are 6 pages for "Lego Movie" and "Over 70 new sets" total. The only hobbit/lotr are "Desolation" sets. The only technic are Grand Prix, 4x4, MK 2, and Excavator.

Maersk ship is in it and R2D2 and Death Star.

No Jabba's Palace which is telling since they show the sail barge and gunship.

(yes, I know the catalog is not supposed to list every set available)

Thanks for the update! At TRU doing a price match plus additional 10% off the wolverine chopper. $21.50CAD each, took all 6 on the shelf.

The Jabba palace is gone from the shelves and no more LOTR.

I think the SSD will still be around. I saw 4 on the shelves at the lego store today.

I wouldn't count all the chickens yet. I'm sure the lego catalog will miss some sets. I'm hoping the bat cave is still available. :) I didn't buy enough of that.

Thanks for the update! At TRU doing a price match plus additional 10% off the wolverine chopper. $21.50CAD each, took all 6 on the shelf.

The Jabba palace is gone from the shelves and no more LOTR.

I think the SSD will still be around. I saw 4 on the shelves at the lego store today.

I wouldn't count all the chickens yet. I'm sure the lego catalog will miss some sets. I'm hoping the bat cave is still available. :) I didn't buy enough of that.

Who are you price matching against?

Would love to get another 1 or 2 for $21.50

Who are you price matching against?

Would love to get another 1 or 2 for $21.50

Punch up lego's website. It's listed at $24.99. Smooch with the cashier. The lady gave me a bit more than just 10% off from the price match.

Try and get some unimogs. Best Buy and Future Shop canadian sites listed the unimog and other technics at ridiculous prices. You can land an extra 10% off. I think I paid something like $180 taxes included for the unimogs each, and funhouse escape was $33CAD.

Guest eightbrick

Is any of LOTR (new aka. wave 3) in catalog for 2014 available to order... thats my number 1 thought :D

Ditto. Anyone see any FBs in store recently?

I'm sitting on two Fire brigades right now that I was buying for long term buy and hold, but they both came in slightly damaged boxes.  One has pretty nice dent in a middle the other pretty nice dent in a corner.  What is general consensus here as far as FB being available on Lego LEGO Shop at Home site once holiday hubub dies down?  Should I quick flip the two I have and then buy the mint ones for long term  or should I not tempt the fate and just sit on the ones I already have for a long term?.  I paid 120 and 148 for the ones I have right now.