10197 - Fire Brigade

Spartikis

supraboy888 : Thank you for the code on TRU! I've been searching on google to find it, but in vain. I just bought 4 x 6866 (Wolverine's chopper) and 1 x 10197 (Fire Brigade) using this little 10% rebate. Nothing else other than those 2 were of any particular interest...

• Like 1

supraboy888 : Thank you for the code on TRU! I've been searching on google to find it, but in vain. I just bought 4 x 6866 (Wolverine's chopper) and 1 x 10197 (Fire Brigade) using this little 10% rebate. Nothing else other than those 2 were of any particular interest...

You're welcome. You're right, nothing else were really interesting or worth buying aside from those. The barrel escape went real fast this morning.

The good thing is that if they suddenly put a 20% discount on Wolverine's chopper, you can just take your items to TRU within the next 45 days and get reimbursed.

I went to TRU today and the shelves had only 1 Unimog left. Someone cleaned it out because I was there just a week ago and there were at least 8 there. No more unimogs on TRU's website.

The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Baxter Robot is worth an extra look. $39.95 with 10% off.

The Turtle Lair got ****** up rather quick.

Not really unfair. Initial price for them 199 vs 149 . Bwing is retired for sure , brigade is sold out. Pretty good offer

True, but the thing is when I need to flip the products, the FB moves like hotcakes. Every piece of the FB I get, I post it on classified and they get snatched up for $240 a piece, the BWing can't offer me the same returns. It takes foooooorever to unload one BWing. Not a good business approach for me if my products are moving. I've only sold one BWing so far in the past 3 months. And I priced it at $175 and the bum was trying to knock off another $5 telling me that if I don't drop another $5, I got dead money sitting there.

supraboy888 : You have a friend who lives just south or the border?

Nope, I just have it shipped to a receiver at the border. There are quite a few in Blaine. Just go during the weekdays to pick up, once a month or so. I just accumulate the orders and send an email to my manager and tell him I'm sick in the middle of the week, go for a drive in the morning when traffic non-existent.

Nope, I just have it shipped to a receiver at the border. There are quite a few in Blaine. Just go during the weekdays to pick up, once a month or so. I just accumulate the orders and send an email to my manager and tell him I'm sick in the middle of the week, go for a drive in the morning when traffic non-existent.

A receiver... Someone suggested I got a UPS store (storage) in the USA and pick it up once in a while. Are you talking about a UPS store?

A receiver... Someone suggested I got a UPS store (storage) in the USA and pick it up once in a while. Are you talking about a UPS store?

I'm using other shipping companies, one in Blaine and one in Point Roberts. The rates are all standard. You can just google up Blaine parcel/storage, same with Point Roberts. It's usually $4-$6 per parcel. So it's better to group an order from Amazon.com in one shot with around 4-5 sets. Don't pay more than $6 for storage per parcel.

Saw the first used one go for above UK RRP a few days ago.

Of course, this could just be the Christmas rush. Time will tell.... :)

It's at 220 with 1 hr left in the bid, additional 30USD for shipping.

It could be a x'mas rush but regardless, any items that are sold now will not make it on X'mas. Get ready for the Fire Brigade rocket to lift off. Those who thinks or says the FB won't rocket as high as the GG will be in for a surprise. I know people who build a line of FB, not just one. Can't have a bunch of GG lined up on a street, but definitely can have it line up with the FB and look cool.