What LEGO set did you build today?

Ed Mack

Looks like I am the only one building at the moment - lol

Tumbler progress now that the wheels have been added

I am still building my 10179 MF - it's just so enormous that daily, or even weekly progress is hard to see (since I only spend about 1 hour every other day - that's probably why...)

Page 162 of the manual - I guess I am half -way through?

• Like 1

I am still building my 10179 MF - it's just so enormous that daily, or even weekly progress is hard to see (since I only spend about 1 hour every other day - that's probably why...)

More than likely - lol

I have just finished bag 7 of the Tumbler, still got 8,9,10 and 11 to go

If I stick to the one bag a night I will be done on Thursday evening.  Really enjoying this build hence why I am taking my time to complete it

Tumbler complete.

The first 90% is rock-solid and a true beast... the last 10% are all attractive details that fall off if you look at them. A warning to those with kids: display this one high. It is a true beauty, but doesn't take much to get "rattled".

The kids and the Misses are having a blast with the Lego store's "pick a brick" addition of the brown horse. We have about forty of them... great fun for the kids to pop the mini-figs on.

Holding a ToO for myself and a HH for my Wife as a Christmas gift for each of us.

Tumbler complete.

The first 90% is rock-solid and a true beast... the last 10% are all attractive details that fall off if you look at them. A warning to those with kids: display this one high. It is a true beauty, but doesn't take much to get "rattled".

The kids and the Misses are having a blast with the Lego store's "pick a brick" addition of the brown horse. We have about forty of them... great fun for the kids to pop the mini-figs on.

Holding a ToO for myself and a HH for my Wife as a Christmas gift for each of us.

Nice one,

Just added bag 8 to my build, not sure on the 2 angled pieces towards the back wheels, they don't look like they are positioned correctly to me

20141208_185527.jpg

Finally have pretty much finished an 8097 Slave-1 that I picked up in a used lot a few months ago.

I *swear* I inventoried this thing.  But I've had to stop-restart so many times, I must have been out of my mind when I inventoried it.

I'm still missing a couple of pieces before I can call it complete.  At least I've got it assembled, and know what's missing, so I can do one last BL of the missing parts.

• Like 1

Finally have pretty much finished an 8097 Slave-1 that I picked up in a used lot a few months ago.

I *swear* I inventoried this thing. But I've had to stop-restart so many times, I must have been out of my mind when I inventoried it.

I'm still missing a couple of pieces before I can call it complete. At least I've got it assembled, and know what's missing, so I can do one last BL of the missing parts.

I actually just built mine as well and I gotta say it feels pretty weak and flimsy lol so I sold it almost right I built it since the ucs one is coming out

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished the Seacow and now onto HH. Got them used on CL from an adult collector for a total of $280! What a steal! I can hardly justify spending this kind of money on sets for myself. They will both be resold for a profit but It's nice to be able to pick up a used set for a low enough price to build and then resell without losing any money.

• Like 2

I don't have any place to display it. I'm just fascinated with building it.

Oh I know I was just saying because it's so epic to look at, it's one of those things that you'd have to consider keeping since lego doesn't make sets that are this size everyday. I would say it could be the main centerpiece for any lego Star Wars fan like the ucs millennium falcon is. It's my centerpiece anyways haha but yeah it's really long it takes up an entire shelf by itself.

• Like 1