New AFOL from the UK

Hi Everyone, I'm Mike, an adult fan of lego from the UK.

My wife thinks that I am mad after recently getting back into LEGO.  My collection is only small at the moment, consisting of the Ghostbuster Ecto 1 and X wing (9493)

I have the Tumbler (76023) sitting in the Lego warehouse waiting to be sent out (hurry up lol) and the Millenium Falcon (7965) waiting for me for Xmas.

My 2 lads have taken an interest too and are eagerly awaiting Xmas so they can build what they have asked for

Looking forward to getting new ideas for future sets from everyone

• Like 2

Hi Mike!

Probably a good choice to get back into LEGO ;-)

You've got a nice collection so far (and I bet it will grow faster than one would expect ^.^).

Welcome to BP!

I already have my eye on a few sets, Star Wars ones as I love the franchise.  Would love the USC R2D2 but looks like I may have to pay above the RRP to get one now unless I get really lucky

My boys are getting some Lego Movie sets amongst others so they should be good to build too

Looking forward to building the Batman Tumbler when it arrives, getting inpatient waiting for Lego UK to ship it out, lol

Guest brickcrazyhouse

welcome to your new addiction

if you're looking for building - mixels, tons of fun little price

displaying- tower bridge or modulars, bigger is better 

investing- read as many threads, blogs and ask questions