Get thee to Target Canada - 50% off a few sets

jeff_14

Darn, there wasn't much when I went there (a few 75013).

And it's a crime to leave that on the shelves! :) If you wanted to hold some sets next time (especially 42023 and 70812), I would gladly pay you back to pick them up. I assume you are also from the Montreal area?

Yes Stragus I live in South Shore of Great Montreal Area.

Btw forgot to mention: today seems Target just replenish their shelves.

An important heads-up: looks like Target now take some extra discount on set 60049: for me when I bought 2 they either gave you discount of $20 when I check out or offerwed me a gift card of $20.

This might only happen when you buy 2 of 60049, and I think (although I do not try) if you buy 3 or more the discount is still $20.

Don't know if this thing happens on other clearance sets.

Btw forgot to mention: today seems Target just replenish their shelves.

An important heads-up: looks like Target now take some extra discount on set 60049: for me when I bought 2 they either gave you discount of $20 when I check out or offerwed me a gift card of $20.

This might only happen when you buy 2 of 60049, and I think (although I do not try) if you buy 3 or more the discount is still $20.

Don't know if this thing happens on other clearance sets.

Are you sure it's just for that set? When I went in the other week they were advertising that if you spent $100 on toys then you got $20 off. Did you buy this much total in toys?

Are you sure it's just for that set? When I went in the other week they were advertising that if you spent $100 on toys then you got $20 off. Did you buy this much total in toys?

The day before yesterday I bought 2 60049 and 1 70812, on the receipt I found those 2 60049 each had an extra discount of $10.

This morning I only bought 2 60049  and at checkout the lady handed me a gift card of $20.

Then I came back to pick another 42023 and at checkout nothing special happened. I asked the gentleman at checkout, he could not give me a clear guide on how to get that $20 gift card, but just saying it might be specific to Lego set 60049 etc.

Because English is not my mother tone hope some native English guy or French guy could solve this puzzle. :sorry:

Edited by bigreen