10228 - Haunted House

Jeff Mack

Modular or not?  

172 members have voted

1. 1. Do you consider the Haunted House a modular house?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe with some modifications.

Even better, the Town Hall weighs about 1 kg more. 2.88kg vs 3.82kg.

My guess is that the sand green bricks used in HH are just more expensive to make (pigment) then the ones used in TH. In total there are 71 sand green bricks exclusive to HH.

I guess that the rarer colour and the bigger pieces are the main reasons. I'm sure it could easily be tweeked to make it bigger if you so wished. Happy enough though with the two I have.

Just got my hh from eBay and the box is wet and wrinkly so I'll be sending back to seller hate delivery drivers who don't care about stuff how am I going to get money back. Return to sender and get refund?

I think you'll have to check the seller/Paypal terms for returns as this seems to be a delivery issue.

As a customer you pay good money for your item and you have the right to receive your item for the money you paid.

If you do not then ebay policy is on your side (as far as I know).

Which is good for you and bad for the reseller... but after all he's making the money and I guess that's what we all need to be willing to encounter from time to time that a buyer is not satisfied or that the shipping service messed it all up... why should the customer be hold responsible for that?

The only thing that's bothersome is that if the buyer has nothing to complain about but decided to f... with you because they want to get the item for less, so they'll ask for refund no matter what and claim that the box is damaged though it isn't.

Or they just found the same item cheaper and decide to play the refund game...

In those cases ebay also is pretty much against you... (to be honest it's difficult and probably not worth the work for ebay to really care why the customer is giving back the product).

But those cases are more annoying because you didn't do anything wrong ;-)

so my walmart order from the weekend is marked as "delayed due to supplier stock", doubt i will see it on my doorstep. Anyone else got their order delayed/cancelled from WM this saturday?

Delayed.

When i saw your post I didnt want to look. Apparently HH was on Target last night. Anyone want to confess getting one?

Delayed.

When i saw your post I didnt want to look. Apparently HH was on Target last night. Anyone want to confess getting one?

Several west coast players got some (even multiples). For me, it was sad - my monitoring tool (which is hosted most likely in california) was showing availability, but my browsers did not bulge (mobile or desktop) - button remained disabled, or there was 0 count available

I got one last night. I just happened to be looking at the stock history on Nowinstock and it just popped available right in front of my eyes. Luckily I had my Target account all set up with default payment methods and everything and was able to push an order through in about 25 seconds. It was pure luck. Not west coast, in STL.

Interesting. I wonder how many of these were sold.

So they were popping up approx. every hour  since 9:30pm till 12:30am and once again at 2:15am... From my count of BPers that reported having gotten any 

rd 1: 2,1,7,1 = 11

rd 2: 4,1 = 5

rd 3: 2,1 = 3

rd 4: 6,1,1,10 = 18

rd 5: 2,1 = 3

total: 40

i just moved about 50 HH 10228 posts from yesterday's DD thread into this one.  Happy reading :)

looks like some folks did well at least for now.  hopefully all get shipped.

Delayed.

Several west coast players got some (even multiples). For me, it was sad - my monitoring tool (which is hosted most likely in california) was showing availability, but my browsers did not bulge (mobile or desktop) - button remained disabled, or there was 0 count available

I'm curious to see if these get fulfilled.

Check yesterday's Daily Deals thread.  Plenty of folks fessed up there.