10228 - Haunted House

Jeff Mack

Modular or not?  

172 members have voted

1. 1. Do you consider the Haunted House a modular house?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe with some modifications.

Anyone think the ghost polybag will get a rub from this set?  Fits perfectly with this set.

i doubt it since the Ghost minifig already included in 10228.  you are right though, the grandfather's clock looks awesome in the HH.

another nice smaller set to go along 10228 is the Halloween Accessory one from 2012 (also sold in 2013).

dsc_0751.jpg

850487-1.jpg

In the forum summary I just read "last post unholy 5 minutes ago" and thought "Wow, _that_ is dedication by the page maintainers, even setting a special message for this thread". Well - not quite as I figured out a bit later. Interesting user name "unholy".

okay cheers. So I can never get it online at retail any longer?

That seems to be a very accurate statement. Unless some small toyshop is clearing out and they would happen to be situated in an area where resellers don't go... which is also close to nil since WE ARE EVERYWHERE! :)

Edit: Yeey. Brick Advisor! I feel so special now.

Edited by Neosphinx
  • Like 1

i don't get what your saying? I been looking around I cant find HH anywhere on the net at retail price any longer. Can you?

You will no longer get it at MSRP.  All stock has been cleared. And that's not a fact, but an opinion based on the stock of shops I follow. If you want it to build, look on local free second hand sites to buy one new at a not too big elevated price. If you want it for investment purposes, you missed the boat.

Edited by Neosphinx

Did anybody pick up a HH that flashed on amazon? Cached page said two available, but was unable to get one.

I'm not sure, but I had accidentally bought and then cancelled from third party market within the week and wasn't sure if I was getting denied because amazon still thought I was inside my limit window. On the all offers list, it said my address was in eligible for one-click purchasing, but the one-click option was available on the main product page.

Did anybody pick up a HH that flashed on amazon? Cached page said two available, but was unable to get one.

I'm not sure, but I had accidentally bought and then cancelled from third party market within the week and wasn't sure if I was getting denied because amazon still thought I was inside my limit window. On the all offers list, it said my address was in eligible for one-click purchasing, but the one-click option was available on the main product page.

Nope, and I was on top of it.  Wouldn't be surprised if there were only two (or very few), despite seeing the In Stock a few times (server-side caching weirdness, etc.).

Yep, I was finally able to snag two. I have been monitoring that page and trying for over a week now, so it finally paid off. I actually placed two separate 1-click orders and was able to get them both. Surprisingly, did not get a warning for duplicate order on the 2nd and both show delivery date for Halloween.

• Like 1

Yep, I was finally able to snag two. I have been monitoring that page and trying for over a week now, so it finally paid off. I actually placed two separate 1-click orders and was able to get them both. Surprisingly, did not get a warning for duplicate order on the 2nd and both show delivery date for Halloween.

Well now we know where they went :). Glad a brickpicker got 'em and not some giddy grandma.