10228 - Haunted House

Jeff Mack

Modular or not?  

172 members have voted

1. 1. Do you consider the Haunted House a modular house?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe with some modifications.

If you read the description you can tell they meant to set it as auction. I would be curious to see if they honor it.

Why should they honor it?  It's an honest mistake.

If the situation was reversed, and it was you that accidentally offered it for $2, would you honor it?

The right thing to do is explain to the buyer what happened.  And for the buyer to agree to cancel.

If the situation was reversed, and it was you that accidentally offered it for $2, would you honor it?

The right thing to do is explain to the buyer what happened.  And for the buyer to agree to cancel.

Poor guy, hopefully the seller meets a nice buyer like you. 

Poor guy, hopefully the seller meets a nice buyer like you. 

Even if it means a negative feedback (I love the world in which we live), and a $2 refund (lol) for sure I'll never send a $250 item bought $2 if it was an obvious mistake.

If the buyer is upset, ok, my 100% profile will be down to 99,8% but it will be fixed soon and I'll not loose $$$.

Anyone else selling HH as a BIN on EBay and get the stupidest offers? I've got prob 30 offers ranging from $179 to $225 for brand new sets. Some even try to explain to me how good of a deal it is for me!

Add them in your "blocked buyers" (the guys who explain silly stuffs), because I would fear those guy would try to scam me.

Where was the accident? The guy put a set up for auction starting at .99. If you read the description apparently that person always starts their auctions off low. For whatever reason only one dude bid on it. The one dude won. Where was the accident?

Where was the accident? The guy put a set up for auction starting at .99. If you read the description apparently that person always starts their auctions off low. For whatever reason only one dude bid on it. The one dude won. Where was the accident?

There was no auction. It was a buy it now for $2.00 

my 2 arrived from amazon.

box condition was terrible for one of them and the taped seals looked "relocated".  i even opened this one and will count the bags later today. 

the 2nd set also has a bad box.  the seals look "average" at best  but i might open it also. 

i rather protect myself knowing both sets are complete for when it comes time to sell.