10228 - Haunted House

Jeff Mack

Modular or not?  

172 members have voted

1. 1. Do you consider the Haunted House a modular house?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe with some modifications.

No, I mean they're letting pretty much all other SAH regions order them for future dates.  Maybe that means the last production isn't being sent to the US...or it means nothing :)

I believe the story with SSD pretty much confirmed that distribution channels between regions do not mix (except in special cases, like rovers, which originated only from location"S"), when a set is produced in (or distributed from) "R" location as well as "S". I.e. availability in Europe in many (most?) cases has nothing to do with availability in US (and the opposite is true as well)

• Like 1

Guest TabbyBoy

I think cancelled orders from impatient buyers are adding to extra availability.  I've just been told that 2 of my 5 HH are on the way!

I got my two from Target today. I'm not sure why they bothered to box them since it didn't seem to help at all.

Now the question is do I take them back and have no HH?

Well - I had a similar experience yesterday: two HHs from Target arrived in one box, poorly packed and creased boxes (but still sealed). I called Target and explained the damage. After a couple of minutes on hold: guess what they did - they will refund one of the HHs, and I can keep both damaged ones. So in the end I got two HHs with box damage for 50% off. That's what I call a deal. Especially when I want to build one myself anyway. Target made my day today.

• Like 7