10228 - Haunted House

Jeff Mack

Modular or not?  

172 members have voted

1. 1. Do you consider the Haunted House a modular house?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe with some modifications.

Chinese collectors are nuts. If they enter a market prices rocket. If LEGO becomes really popular in China we may face a new golden age with the retired exclusives.

The Lego Group is definitely trying. I remember rolling my eyes when I heard about "Chima". They only changed one letter, for Pete's sake, and they only bumped it by one slot in the alphabet!

• Like 1

I got my two from Target today. I'm not sure why they bothered to box them since it didn't seem to help at all.

post-42259-14126334059991_thumb.jpgpost-42259-14126334316343_thumb.jpg

The tape held on the second box, but just barely.

Now the question is do I take them back and have no HH? Do I suck it up and keep them both or maybe the one that isn't busted open?

I got my two from Target today. I'm not sure why they bothered to box them since it didn't seem to help at all.

ImageUploadedByBrickpicker Forum1412633395.150159.jpg ImageUploadedByBrickpicker Forum1412633420.952076.jpg

Now the question is do I take them back and have no HH? Do I suck it up and keep them both or maybe the one that isn't busted open?

Keep these and buy more

Do try asking for discount

Edited by No More Monkeys

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByBrickpicker Forum1412633395.150159.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByBrickpicker Forum1412633420.952076.jpg

Sell me the most busted up one!

Count me in on that one as well. Love to build this w my boys before Halloween.

The lack of patience in this thread is staggering.

Ironic that you posted that twice.

For anyone with bashed up boxes, feel free to help a not-enough-Haunted-House-having brother out ;)

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByBrickpicker Forum1412633395.150159.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByBrickpicker Forum1412633420.952076.jpg

Complain to Target and try to get discount, but keep them regardless.

You may not make top $ that you would have done in top condition, but there's still plenty of profit to be had, and a lot of people that will want this to build will just put the box to one side within 2 minutes anyway so won't care.

Edited by abri123

Complain to Target and try to get discount, but keep them regardless.

You may not make top $ that you would have done in top condition, but there's still plenty of profit to be had, and a lot of people that will want this to build will just put the box to one side within 2 minutes anyway so won't care.

Or you could just refer to blog about how conditions of box have no affect on selling price.
  • Like 1