10228 - Haunted House

Jeff Mack

Modular or not?  

172 members have voted

1. 1. Do you consider the Haunted House a modular house?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe with some modifications.

how many of BP'ers are finding buyers @ $350 for this?

i find that there are 3 listings for this @ amazon. and based on sales ranking:

i am pretty sure that this ranking is not based on recent sales but if i read those number correctly and try to rationalize:

vw camper has :  Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,689 in Toys & Games (See Top 100 in Toys & Games)

tower bridge has : Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #17,573 in Toys & Games (See Top 100 in Toys & Games)

based on this Haunted house is 2X harder to move vs. VW camper. and pretty much the similar as tower bridge.

I just got an email form EU / UK SAH and I thought that they had cancelled the haunted house order. It was actually apologising for been OOS!

Anyway the haunted house went to available overnight on EU / UK SAH, although back to sold out now. Probably just a glitch.

I just got an email form EU / UK SAH and I thought that they had cancelled the haunted house order. It was actually apologising for been OOS!

Anyway the haunted house went to available overnight on EU / UK SAH, although back to sold out now. Probably just a glitch.

Crap I missed it! And I'm checking something like once every 15 mins!

Guest TabbyBoy

I got the same email and I called them back.  I was told that another batch "should" be on the way so it'll be interesting to see the seal codes..... IF I get them!  I'm not banking on it as my 5x 3E were cancelled and they were very firm (but polite) about limits when I asked.  I'll have a think on what to try next ready for when the promo appears.