10228 - Haunted House

Jeff Mack

Modular or not?  

172 members have voted

1. 1. Do you consider the Haunted House a modular house?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe with some modifications.

Guest TabbyBoy

I know that a lot of people in the UK may not see it that way but actually you are part of Europe ;-)

Sadly, yes.  We are dictated to by the EU and I miss the good old days of being self-goverened.  But, that's another story for another forum.

Sadly, yes.  We are dictated to by the EU and I miss the good old days of being self-goverened.  But, that's another story for another forum.

I understand, you have other problems to deals with (like, trying to keep scotland inside the UK).

(ok this was an easy one xD )

• Like 3

Today I was in Frankfurt/germany and no HH anymore..and I asked if they had any HHs in their warehouse... :cheese:

there were some RIs but over here in europe RIs arent the big set as they are in U S and A, and I really dont think there is much potential for this set.

Today I was in Frankfurt/germany and no HH anymore..and I asked if they had any HHs in their warehouse... :cheese:

there were some RIs but over here in europe RIs arent the big set as they are in U S and A, and I really dont think there is much potential for this set.

Your post is quite funny ^^ I can imagine a scene like "I'm sorry, no more HH, but you're an investor, right ? We still have some RI."

I do agree, no more potential for the RI for now (quick flip) but still have some potential if you are ok to seat on it for some months. :) (but it will not reach the previous frenzy with 3x or 4x MSRP, "only" 2x MSRP which is ok as an investment in my opinion)

• Like 1

She put me on hold, and went & asked someone if my order would ship, doesn't look good.

She did say the one I ordered last month has shipped tho, happy days.

Maybe because you had one getting shipped, Lego thought one was enough and cancelled your to give it to me because I ordered one the same day as you. Well that's my theory and I'm sticking to it.  :beee:

Last year I wanted to return a SSD or two because the boxes weren't mint. They were fine, but i was being a jerk probably for asking too much. Anyway, the CS representative was a lady with a very nice voice and manners and explained later on in an email that due to my high spending on multiple sets I may risk being told off if I do return again and ask for replacements. But that was it. No actual warning from Lego.

Haha it was a question if anyone got a notification and if there were really some in stock. Sorry I was franticric and angry as I own 0. Wal-Mart is such a dirty tease.

Did you think this set would be around a lot longer? After u got burned not buying any zombies, I always grab at least one early on to make sure that doesn't happen again.

I wasn't around for zombies but I had the chance to buy one of these and bought a t1 and ge instead. I was thinking it was going to be around for a bit longer. Og well if I can grab one now this late in the game I'll be happy. If they never come back then lesson learned. There's always the next investment.