10228 - Haunted House

Jeff Mack

Modular or not?  

172 members have voted

1. 1. Do you consider the Haunted House a modular house?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe with some modifications.

I'm absolutely shocked I have 5 being shipped from Target. Wonder if they found some lying around or had an order in that arrived. But since it went poof very quickly and now sold out everywhere I am feeling good! Sell 3, keep 1 for long term and open 1 eventually.

can you post the seal codes once received?

Sorry but I just didn't understand your question. Do you want to know why the Haunted House goes  EOL?

No, the Monster Fighters range have gone EOL from what I understand but people are still talking about another HH run possibly, so I was asking does Lego normally cash in one one element of a set even though the rest has gone EOL.   Would have thought they would just want rid of any stock they have to move onto the next range being released or pushed out at the time...maybe Arctic!

No, the Monster Fighters range have gone EOL from what I understand but people are still talking about another HH run possibly, so I was asking does Lego normally cash in one one element of a set even though the rest has gone EOL.   Would have thought they would just want rid of any stock they have to move onto the next range being released or pushed out at the time...maybe Arctic!

The HH is not a part of any "theme" technically, only in branding. It is a standalone exclusive and behaves as such, being on sale for a few years instead of a single year/season.

All of the other exclusives released in conjunction with a theme behaved this way. Kingdom Joust, Imperial Flagship, Diagon Alley etc. Orthanc will too.

• Like 1

The Monster Fighters theme indeed is already EOL. I don't think that Haunted House will go the same like eg. Grand Emporium. The Haunted House is a bit of the flagship of the theme so if the demand was high enough, another batch could be released even if the theme was already gone. Fortunately (or unfortunately is how you look at it), the accent of investors was on Grand Emporium.

I guess alot of people were caught off guard with the Haunted House and assumed it would easily get to Halloween. What would Halloween be without a Haunted House. Demand was relatively low (again I assume since I have no numbers) so Lego thought... m

Thanks Neo, wish I had got in on the whole MF range but it went EOL before I got really got back into Lego, maybe I can slowly pick it up over time.

Don't worry about it. If you want it for personal use. I'm sure you'll find one at good price second hand. When it's for investment. Don't stare yourself blind on that one thing people seems to go crazy about. There are plenty of other good investments around.