10228 - Haunted House

Jeff Mack

Modular or not?  

172 members have voted

1. 1. Do you consider the Haunted House a modular house?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe with some modifications.

I don't think this is quite right. I do get "the hand" also even for retired products (and this is probably highly browser-specific anyway). I wouldn't read anything into this.

same here.  the mouse courser in windows 7 turns into the hand w/ the index finger pointer when i move it over the "add to bag" even on long retired products

Current "Call to check" is false alarm. Still sold out.

When this happens I always imagine these guys from "higher up" play a joke on the call center: "Do you want to hear all the phones start ringing?" Let's set a retiring set on 'call to check' for 10 minutes, of course without any real stock behind this. I guess it works every time.

• Like 1

When this happens I always imagine these guys from "higher up" play a joke on the call center: "Do you want to hear all the phones start ringing?" Let's set a retiring set on 'call to check' for 10 minutes, of course without any real stock behind this. I guess it works every time.

it would be much funnier if they did it at 2 AM...

I ordered 5 at Target. Went back for 5 more and gone. Not sure if they will ship since was saying not available yet allowed me to put in cart. Crossing my fingers and continuing to watch Target. Now says out of stock and won't allow to put into cart so think this time it's OOS.

I ordered 5 at Target. Went back for 5 more and gone. Not sure if they will ship since was saying not available yet allowed me to put in cart. Crossing my fingers and continuing to watch Target. Now says out of stock and won't allow to put into cart so think this time it's OOS.

It was OOS two earlier times this morning and then came back.

This thing is following the SSD pattern.  I think the Fork is still stuck in it, just not carved.

this set may have been following SSD but this set is not done yet.

we know with 37R4 batch which was just the first/second ween of september. its like a zombie will be coming back

Guest TabbyBoy

Still 21OCT shipping date at Lego UK so plenty of life in the old dog yet.  If there's a rumour of it lasting much longer, I'll cancel yesterday's order of 5.