10228 - Haunted House

Jeff Mack

Modular or not?  

172 members have voted

1. 1. Do you consider the Haunted House a modular house?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe with some modifications.

my personal inkling says this set is NOT DONE. it will come back on LEGO Shop at Home at least one more time(if not more) before end of the year.

again this set is not that i have accumulated or followed for personal reasons; regardless, if its following the behavior of GE then it should definitely have to come back. there is no way its going to go to sold-out and be done :P .... for all practical purposes its the "haunted house" ... :P has to come back ...

my personal inkling says this set is NOT DONE. it will come back on LEGO Shop at Home at least one more time(if not more) before end of the year.

again this set is not that i have accumulated or followed for personal reasons; regardless, if its following the behavior of GE then it should definitely have to come back. there is no way its going to go to sold-out and be done :P .... for all practical purposes its the "haunted house" ... :P has to come back ...

While there is some precedent for sets coming back after showing "sold out", the fact that all these orders are being cancelled should be a pretty good sign that the set is gone for good.  If they were planning more to come, you would think these orders would be stuck in backorder.

While there is some precedent for sets coming back after showing "sold out", the fact that all these orders are being cancelled should be a pretty good sign that the set is gone for good.  If they were planning more to come, you would think these orders would be stuck in backorder.

sure even if it don't come back no need to run over trying to scoop up the carcass there are other sets that can be bought for retail and profit made.

i just don't seems to get the obsession of people trying to get one once its getting scarce. leave it buy the other one :D .. leave the DS alone.. that one is never going to die :P

sure even if it don't come back no need to run over trying to scoop up the carcass there are other sets that can be bought for retail and profit made.

i just don't seems to get the obsession of people trying to get one once its getting scarce. leave it buy the other one :D .. leave the DS alone.. that one is never going to die :P

I'm glad I got a few last year to avoid the last minute buying, but some love that thrill of the chase at the last second.  There's only so many sets a person can buy, so I generally don't have tons of a single set and will move onto the next one when one set is gone. 

As for the DS, I'm glad I have a couple, but no way am I buying more.

Nice thing is that Europe still can anticipate on this news that HH is gone is the US. Same like the SSD, retired in the US, here (in Holland) it was discounted for 320 euro's while knowing that is was retired in the US. Rare opportunities..

SSD, fully agree but HH started to disapear from online shops here faster I thought