10228 - Haunted House

Jeff Mack

Modular or not?  

172 members have voted

1. 1. Do you consider the Haunted House a modular house?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe with some modifications.

Always nice to see you pop in here Ed.  Let this be a lesson to anyone who wanted to buy the HH but didn't get them in time.  Don't wait until the last minute to stock up on exclusives or you will miss out.  Make a game plan and start buying some intermittently right now.    

Edited by zskid00

I only have 13 and was waiting until October to get a few more. Perhaps ending up with 13 haunted houses was meant to be. That number seems to fit that set quite well.

Only if the last one has been bought on a friday. ;)

Call me a newb but what s&**** stand for.

It is supposed to mean "Shop at Home".

The & should be a @.

• Like 2

Well Hopefully these will come back at Lego now and then, but looking at the Post and people listing how many Haunted Houses they have gotten looks like most have missed out on another big buck set down the road, and there is no way I would be selling these at Christmas.  Ed

yep, i grabbed a couple but never got back around to getting more. Was to focused on the grand emporium the last few months. :sorry:

Does anyone think the other monster fighter sets will start to increase in value. If so what one would be a good buy?

9465 the Zombies was, but sold out a long time ago (at the end of 2012, limited availability, still appreciating nicely!)

The only other set with potential is the 9468 Vampire Castle, but it was available in the US as Toys'r'us exclusive for too long (after official EOL), so it will take lots of time but then has the chance to grow nicely.

And yes the HH 10228 of course!

For all the other sets I think they will not do that well (at least there are much better choices out there) IMO !

Still available in a hungarian shop.

http://www.brixcity.hu/index.php?kat=128&id=1407

Dear visitor!

Thank you very much for visiting our online-shop and showing interest in our products.

We are one of the big specialized dealers for LEGO and licensed products in Hungary and operate this online-shop beside our large store in Debrecen.

Of course we are also interested in serving our clients abroad and to fulfill also your wishes and needs. All products in our online-shop we can ship with our logistic partners also to all countries worldwide.

If you should have any questions about our products or our services, please send a mail to:

[email protected]

We will be keen to answer your mail as fast as possible.

We speak English, German and Hungarian.

Your BRIXCITY-team

Still available in a hungarian shop.

http://www.brixcity.hu/index.php?kat=128&id=1407

Dear visitor!

Thank you very much for visiting our online-shop and showing interest in our products.

We are one of the big specialized dealers for LEGO and licensed products in Hungary and operate this online-shop beside our large store in Debrecen.

Of course we are also interested in serving our clients abroad and to fulfill also your wishes and needs. All products in our online-shop we can ship with our logistic partners also to all countries worldwide.

If you should have any questions about our products or our services, please send a mail to:

[email protected]

We will be keen to answer your mail as fast as possible.

We speak English, German and Hungarian.

Your BRIXCITY-team

They might speak English, but the website sure doesn't.

managed to get 4 of the Canadian TRU haunted houses... was thinking about another order but looks like it won't happen. will see if the other one from LEGO will ship or if I just get to keep the freebies

PS, the three Toronto LEGO stores do not have any 10228's in stock and they do not expect any more in

I bought a HH on August 1 and another one on September 1 (arrived last Friday) and was going to order another HH last night to get the spaceman promo but had second thoughts and cleared it from the basket.  I was worried about the bamhammer.  Now, its gone.  So much regret.

I bought a HH on August 1 and another one on September 1 (arrived last Friday) and was going to order another HH last night to get the spaceman promo but had second thoughts and cleared it from the basket.  I was worried about the bamhammer.  Now, its gone.  So much regret.

Do not regret. One investment gone, another one arises. 

I'm really surprised that this set didn't last through October 31st. Seeing that it is a Halloween set, I would have thought that lego would have kept it until then.

Not saying that it will come back, but the expected ship date was October 6th or so.  So who knows? It may very well come back in stock.