10228 - Haunted House

Jeff Mack

Modular or not?  

172 members have voted

1. 1. Do you consider the Haunted House a modular house?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe with some modifications.

I'm joking, again, and I'm not very good at it.

Ah ah, it's a good one ! ^^

Thanks for your reply, I'm having a good night... xD

BTW because there was some (known) problems with some green bricks, I was wondering if the problem was in the 2012 and 2014 sets. :)

Note that I have 2013 and 2014 sets, and I was planning to sell 2014 first because of your post. ^^

• Like 1

It will come back into stock.  Maybe for a minute...Maybe for an hour...Maybe for a day...Maybe for a week...But they all usually come back into stock for a short time after the initial "Sold Out."  After the remaining stock is accounted for and sold, the set usually retires shortly thereafter.  For some sets, this process takes a few days...others a few months.  I would think the HH is on the cusp of retirement.

• Like 2

It will come back into stock.  Maybe for a minute...Maybe for an hour...Maybe for a day...Maybe for a week...But they all usually come back into stock for a short time after the initial "Sold Out."  After the remaining stock is accounted for and sold, the set usually retires shortly thereafter.  For some sets, this process takes a few days...others a few months.  I would think the HH is on the cusp of retirement.

I hope so. After looking at what I have spent this year, I could really use one of these big sets to go nuts at xmas this year.

After seeing the SSD do that and then flip to retired weeks later, I'm going to do my darndest to get another if they become available again.

If both sides agree, then in current circumstances I would consider it a fair deal. But with 1 year ahead expectations, i would think HH is in better position than tumbler

thanks NMM. anyways its a moot point now :( i had managed to put in an order for 4 tumblers via wbshop earlier today, but they all just got cancelled due to out of stock.

luckily was able to order 2 HH's from US site in past week and 1 HH to my australian family an hr ago. that will probably have to be sufficient!

Just an observation, Target did not increase their price on HH like they do for DS, T1, GE, SC... maybe they run out of stock too quick to do so or simply forgot? 

I don't think Target raises its price on every retiring set, probably because they didn't have any inventory to raise it on.