10228 - Haunted House

Jeff Mack

Modular or not?  

172 members have voted

1. 1. Do you consider the Haunted House a modular house?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe with some modifications.

I ordered one from Shop at Home yesterday and already got shipping confirmation, even though it was listed as back ordered through 10/4. It was listed on the shipping email and the Fedex tracking says 8 pounds, so I know it's the real deal and not just the promos shipping early.

I ordered one from Shop at Home yesterday and already got shipping confirmation, even though it was listed as back ordered through 10/4. It was listed on the shipping email and the Fedex tracking says 8 pounds, so I know it's the real deal and not just the promos shipping early.

I ordered 2 HH 2 days ago and my entire order is 'customer service'  

I was planning on ordering something else. Will have to wait on this one. 

On Shop at Home the haunted house purchase limit is two. I've already used up my quota and purchase two of them in August. So anyone know how long I have to wait before I can purchase some more from them to avoid being banned?

Thanks

No one know for sure tbh... Unlike amazon lego s@h doesn't reset limits. Technically u can place 20 orders of 2 ea and the system will let you. When does the ban hammer falls is tbd

On Shop at Home the haunted house purchase limit is two. I've already used up my quota and purchase two of them in August. So anyone know how long I have to wait before I can purchase some more from them to avoid being banned?

No one knows. The system will let you order, but the hammer would, if, come later. If I were you I wouldn't order more, at all, but instead try to find other venues, or other sets.

Canada TRU has them at $209. SAH CA is $199. I just punched in 15 haunted houses and the order went through. Once they arrive at our Vancouver office, I'll take the receipt and price match. Get reimbursed $150. Still cheaper than buying in the US. With the rise in USD, this HH is cheapest in Canada. Also add 2 on SAH in Canada and get the spaceman. Had to create multiple accounts with three satellite offices to get more. My boss said I can stock them up in the server room if I want until I sell them.

I think it's cheaper buying in Canada. Did the math and it works out fine especially when the VIP points can be reused down here.