10228 - Haunted House

Jeff Mack

Modular or not?  

172 members have voted

1. 1. Do you consider the Haunted House a modular house?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe with some modifications.

No only death is sure..... if you never buy anything(but others do for you or get stuff for free from charity) or work taxes are not your concern, but death will still come after you :)

Says someone who hasn't paid taxes yet...

Just messing with you, MartinP.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

Says someone who hasn't paid taxes yet...

Just messing with you, MartinP.

Its hard to really determine what ''paying taxes'' should cover.... because if someones mom gives him 5$ and he goes and buys something that has Value Added Tax (VAT) on he is effectively paying tax...... but to me that boy isnt really paying taxes because he did not go to a job (mowing the law for 50$ a month is not working for me only proper jobs that earn minimal pay per hour and are signed by contract apply) 

But ye point is not everyone on the world pays taxes, some live a different life, so we cannot say that taxes and death are equal, for us in this part of world perhaps, but its not a general rule for mankind, death on the other hand, is :)

Its hard to really determine what ''paying taxes'' should cover.... because if someones mom gives him 5$ and he goes and buys something that has Value Added Tax (VAT) on he is effectively paying tax...... but to me that boy isnt really paying taxes because he did not go to a job (mowing the law for 50$ a month is not working for me only proper jobs that earn minimal pay per hour and are signed by contract apply)

But ye point is not everyone on the world pays taxes, some live a different life, so we cannot say that taxes and death are equal, for us in this part of world perhaps, but its not a general rule for mankind, death on the other hand, is :)

Haven't you guys seen the movie Transcendence? I think you can cheat death easier than taxes after watching that one...

• Like 1

Thanks. I would like to order from Amazon. Strange they won't ship in factory boxes.

Pickers only pick individual items regardless of how many items go in an order - regardless if items come in master packs (factory boxes) or not. Otherwise they will accidentally ship out multiples of items in single unit orders (sometimes happens)

For european investors: TOOS means that They have few and there's no sense to put them on the Shop....so if you call, you can buy one (no more, they say "there is only one, is the last!)

Cheers Glugapg, just called LEGO Shop at Home and placed an order for two Haunted Houses. Sounds like they have a few more at their warehouse if any UK buyers are interested. 'Apparently' stock is due back in October.

They were in stock on Amazon for like 2 weeks earlier last month. I think people are panicing too much on this set. I would bet the 2 I have this is back next year.

If thats true id be happy I have 5 right now 2 for my collection. Unless I get a used one for parts down the road. Sure retirement would be nice money doubles or triples quicker but id honetly like to have many more of these.