10228 - Haunted House

Jeff Mack

Modular or not?  

172 members have voted

1. 1. Do you consider the Haunted House a modular house?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe with some modifications.

For people crying about Target HH cancellations and no option to approve order, just hang in there and wait. Target does this all the time with Legos when they are on backorder. There is a chance you will still get your orders but there is also a good chance you will not get it. There is nothing you can do at this point, so why complain here about it.

i got a handful before the fall out, already sold some and made good money, now want more. complaining because target are a-holes for selling stock they dont apparently have not because i missed the bus

i got a handful before the fall out, already sold some and made good money, now want more. complaining because target are a-holes for selling stock they dont apparently have not because i missed the bus

Yeah... if we were selling stock we don't have, suddenly we would be bad sellers with defects and such, with possibility of being banned if we do it repeatedly

• Like 1

As many people have said before: Why wait until the last moment?

Because one more is never enough with this one.  It's selling for $100+ above MSRP on eBay right now.  With all the signs pointing to retirement most people are going to ****** this one up whenever it becomes available regardless of their portfolio targets.  There is money to be made today if you don't want to hold long-term.  I would buy them until my credit card limits have been maxed out if I could.  

Edit - apparently "sn@tch" is a bad word around here.  Yes I understand where that comes from, but I don't see why it's a no-no here.  Hmm, maybe I should have said scooped instead.

Edited by zskid00

i got a handful before the fall out, already sold some and made good money, now want more. 

I am in same boat except haven't sold any. I was happy with number I had until I knew I couldn't get anymore, sure I am not alone on that one.

I have to say, this is all pretty crazy with the randomness of the shipping, cancellations and now delay emails, but I have come to expect this from Target. Hell, this seems like business as usual everywhere lately in the Lego world.

My order that was canceled was just for one. Took 3 days to cancel. In that time it had come back up for sale a dozen times. I hate Target with the fire of 1000 suns today.

And for the record, I did not miss the boat, I have a half dozen of these, I just wanted more.

When it first came back on Amazon earlier today, I furiously F5'd it, and got a message that said something like:

"This item could not be added to the cart because our system has detected unusual activity from your account. Please call customer service at..."

Anyone ever get that error?  I stopped trying, as I didn't want to push it (and wasn't sure I'd even be able to get it without clearing the issue with CS).  I haven't ordered any HH from Amazon in about 15-20 days and my other order activity has been low.  So I'm guessing I was hitting their server too fast? :)

Edited by TJ488

This has come into stock on Amazon at least 3 times today that I have seen. Third time was the charm for me today, after failing to get one for a couple weeks now.

Same here...got in this round, but my order says:

Your estimated delivery date is:

We'll notify you via e-mail when we have an estimated delivery date for this item. It will ship separately. You can cancel at any time.

I wonder if that means they ran out :(

We'll notify you via e-mail when we have an estimated delivery date for this item. It will ship separately. You can cancel at any time.

It should be fine.  When I purchased today, amazon listing said it will take extra "1-2 days" to process so there will be a slight delay but amazon has never let me down.  Target on the other hand...

Edited by legosf

It should be fine.  When I purchased today, amazon listing said it will take extra "1-2 days" to process so there will be a slight delay but amazon has never let me down.  Target on the other hand...

Ha, don't get me started about Target :aggressive:

I updated the shipping speed to FREE (I accidentally set my 1-Click to 2 Day shipping) and that change confirmation e-mail stated: Delivery Estimate: Tuesday, December 16, 2014

I guess I need to take a break and just hope it comes through :)

Mine does have an estimated shipping date for next week, but I will hold off celebrating this one until I get shipping confirmation.