10228 - Haunted House

Jeff Mack

Modular or not?  

172 members have voted

1. 1. Do you consider the Haunted House a modular house?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe with some modifications.

Yes, because this one has been so readily available since it sold out from shop at home, right?  I mean it's been coming in stock for all of 2 minutes at a time and some of the orders are getting cancelled.  It's only selling for $100+ over retail on eBay in less than a month after going to sold out status.  But don't worry, you still have plenty of time left to get these.  Just make sure you're at your computer all day and night or you have a super script to check stock 24/7   :dontknow:

Hey, like he said, it leaves more for others, I have no problems with that!

Yes, because this one has been so readily available since it sold out from shop at home, right?  I mean it's been coming in stock for all of 2 minutes at a time and some of the orders are getting cancelled.  It's only selling for $100+ over retail on eBay in less than a month after going to sold out status.  But don't worry, you still have plenty of time left to get these.  Just make sure you're at your computer all day and night or you have a super script to check stock 24/7   :dontknow:

Again. I am at my Target and am done. Why do you care? Are you that insecure that me disagreeing with you upsets you that much? Are you really convinced it is gone? If so why do you care what I think and feel the need to respond.

Guest TabbyBoy

In hindsight, I should've clicked on 99 of these when that was the limit instead of CITY crap.  Live and learn!  I wonder if the 99x option will ever come back?

Again. I am at my Target and am done. Why do you care? Are you that insecure that me disagreeing with you upsets you that much? Are you really convinced it is gone? If so why do you care what I think and feel the need to respond.

I don't care that you are at your target and done with this set.  I think your analysis that there is still plenty of time left to get this set is completely inaccurate though.  Certainly there has been scattered availability across multiple retailers but this trickle of remaining stock has been depleted almost instantly and even shop at home has been sitting in sold out status for nearly a month.  Sets that will continue being produced almost never do that.  The signs have been pointing to this one being effectively (not officially) retired at this point.  

Edited by zskid00
  • Like 3

Hey guys just an update on that HH I got of ebay that turned up wet ect. It is all sorted the seller was really good and is sending me replacement and sorting out refund ect with delivery company for himself. There is some brilliant sellers out there.

Hey, send me the wet one. All I want to do is build it...not throw it in a closet.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Brickpicker mobile app

I hope Santa finds it in his heart to create a few more HH's for us good little boys and girls of brickpicker and gives it to Target to mail it out to us. 

Thank you Santa.  :hug:

sorry to burst your bubble, but if you want santa buy 10245. one of two of my target orders from Tue cancelled overnight. it so happens that as soon as it did HH became briefly available for purchase. my second order delayed 1-2 months. doubt i will ever see it, doubt anyone will. there is no santa.

edit: walmart order still in "delayed" indefinitely status

Edited by jerryherb

For people crying about Target HH cancellations and no option to approve order, just hang in there and wait. Target does this all the time with Legos when they are on backorder. There is a chance you will still get your orders but there is also a good chance you will not get it. There is nothing you can do at this point, so why complain here about it.

For people crying about Target HH cancellations and no option to approve order, just hang in there and wait. Target does this all the time with Legos when they are on backorder. There is a chance you will still get your orders but there is also a good chance you will not get it. There is nothing you can do at this point, so why complain here about it.

Because that's what we do when there is nothing we can do about it!

• Like 2

I'm a little bit surprised that there are still so many posts about how people didn't get their HH or how they are stil hoping to get one.

I mean seriously if you didn't just get on board of the investment train then there was plenty of time to get one.

Even with the signs starting. I didn't dare to waituntil october because I thought they might be sold out pretty fast then.

I know I know nobody knows for sure but still... getting at least 1 or 2 to be safe about it would have been so easy wouldn't it?

As many people have said before: Why wait until the last moment?

I'm a little bit surprised that there are still so many posts about how people didn't get their HH or how they are stil hoping to get one.

I mean seriously if you didn't just get on board of the investment train then there was plenty of time to get one.

Even with the signs starting. I didn't dare to waituntil october because I thought they might be sold out pretty fast then.

I know I know nobody knows for sure but still... getting at least 1 or 2 to be safe about it would have been so easy wouldn't it?

because it's so much more fun! Lol!

If everyone did that the forums wouldn't be nearly as entertaining.

I think there are plenty of people who are complaining about not getting HHs that already have 4-8 of them, but rather have 14-18, given how fat this gravy train is assumed to become.

• Like 1

Because that's what we do when there is nothing we can do about it!

I know, I know... Anyway, my main point was that this is not out of the ordinary this year dealing with Target buying exclusives with low stock. Just about every time this has happened to me so far this year, I ended up getting a shipping notice within the week - despite the long lead time in the order status. So, there is at least some hope I think.

I know, I know... Anyway, my main point was that this is not out of the ordinary this year dealing with Target buying exclusives with low stock. Just about every time this has happened to me so far this year, I ended up getting a shipping notice within the week - despite the long lead time in the order status. So, there is at least some hope I think.

even on cancelled orders? doubt it