Friends - general discussion

JimBean4

Fan of Friends  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a fan of the Friends theme?

• Yes, but only to invest in.
    • Yes, I like to collect them.
    • Yes, I collect and invest.
    • No, I'm not.

I did place any order for all of these and got them yesterday. I got the speed boat and two of olivia's newborn foal. I had to take them back to the store to get my money back. I was so mad. maybe you will get yours. 

That's just ridiculous. I can't believe they sent you 2 of the same set (Olivia's Newborn Foal) when you ordered 2 different ones. I mean I can understand if there was a mistaken mismatch, where one set was accidentally marked as another, but here it's like they just didn't care, and blindly threw items in a bag. It's not a freakin Happy Meal, Kmart!!

They didn't include a return label in my package either so it looks like I'll have to go to the store.

Oddly, I did order 3 Holiday Barbies in the same order, and they all arrived carefully and neatly wrapped in a solid box, perfect condition. 

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's just ridiculous. I can't believe they sent you 2 of the same set (Olivia's Newborn Foal) when you ordered 2 different ones. I mean I can understand if there was a mistaken mismatch, where one set was accidentally marked as another, but here it's like they just didn't care, and blindly threw items in a bag. It's not a freakin Happy Meal, Kmart!!

They didn't include a return label in my package either so it looks like I'll have to go to the store.

Oddly, I did order 3 Holiday Barbies in the same order, and they all arrived carefully and neatly wrapped in a solid box, perfect condition. 

I am happy your things came neatly. mine looked as if someone had open and reseald the box with tape 3 or more times. I could of put my hand in the box with out even opening it. I guess I should be happy I got any thing. yes I did not understand why they would send to olivia's newborn Foal. I had placed a order for 3 different things. like you said it was like they did not even care. 

I seen were I think it was in September that new lego friends animal sets were coming out. Do they have were the new sets come out at a certain time or month or dose it just depend on when they decide to put them out. I did not know with Christmas coming up if they would put out new sets for the lego friends.  if any one know when they put out sets or if there is a time of the year when the new sets come out can you post. thanks

It seems like there are 3 "prime" release dates - January/February after Christmas, May 1, and Aug 1.  There's also other releases all throughout the year, but those 3 time periods stick out to me.  Please correct me if I'm wrong!

Those three periods are when a lot of the new sets come out. There are other months where a few new sets come out.

I think they may sometimes come out at different times in different regions - Ebay always seems to have a few different sets that aren't out yet in the US. Maybe people are getting these in ways they shouldn't.

I always see a set months before it is out on the primary market on eBay.

I was wondering the same thing.  I've spent a crazy amount over the past two months and was wondering if there were new waves of anything coming before Christmas?  I think I now have everything I want from 2013 except the recent LOTR stuff (Black Gate, Council of Elrond and Pirate Ambush) and hope I can avoid taking up more space in my house until 2014.

Thank you so much. on the September one I seen the advent calendar.  what other sets have there been in September? did not know if it was the animals. I always wonder how ebay gets things so fast. I did not know if they work at a place that sent things out to stores. I am sure when something new comes out it will be on here :). just want to keep an eye out in the store. 

We see a large summer wave in around July or August, and then we get another large wave in January. There are always several sets that get to be released alone, or with only a few other sets. Almost always, sets are released on the 1st of each month, when released alone, ie. September 1st, December 1st, March 1st.

I ordered two invention workshop and two pet patrol.I did it for store pickup.  The email saying we are processing you order says This is the order. The email that says come pick up says to pick up Olivias speedboat and pet patrol. I get to store and my order  has invention workshop and olivias foal. WHAT? This retailer does not now how to do anything, but did get the invention workshop

I will never shop at kmart again, I swear. 

I ordered these last night:

3933 Olivia's Invention Workshop $9.99
3934 Mia's Puppy House $9.99
3935 Stephanie's Pet Patrol $9.99

the receipt said I ordered these:

3934 Mia's Puppy House $9.99
3935 Stephanie's Pet Patrol $9.99

3937 Olivia's Speedboat 9.99

and I got these on my store pickup this morning:

41001 Mia's Magic Tricks
41003 Olivia's Newborn Foal

41011 Stephanie's Soccer Practice

As you can see, the order is completely wrong.

Worst of all, I didn't bother to check the boxes during pickup, and I didn't realize they gave me the wrong sets until now.  It's partially my bad for not checking it, but still, how did they make such error!!! 

I ordered two invention workshop and two pet patrol.I did it for store pickup.  The email saying we are processing you order says This is the order. The email that says come pick up says to pick up Olivias speedboat and pet patrol. I get to store and my order  has invention workshop and olivias foal. WHAT? This retailer does not now how to do anything, but did get the invention workshop

O you are so very lucky. I sure wish mine had this.  happy you got one thing but yes the retailer is really bad.

Is there anything worth buying from kmart.com?  I looked briefly but didn't see anything.  I ask because the Kmart representative is giving me a 10-percent discount on a future order.

I think the time you get your order and it is the wrong thing and you have to take it back you will have to pay more in the long run with gas and all than the 10% was worth. that is just me I am still upset with my order lol. 

I did not know if any one know if the Cra-z-Art lite bird girls are the same size as the Lego friends girls. I seen these and thought they might be cute to have for my daughter to mix with her Friends set's. they look the same size but it was hard to tell. hope it was ok to ask this. if not please delete.