10221 - UCS: Super Star Destroyer

Jeff Mack

SSD  

395 members have voted

1. 1. How many sealed SSD's do you have

• 4-5
    • 6-10
    • more than 10
    • I'm Emazers and I built a replica SSD out of sealed SSDs.

Take pictures and talk to amazon customer service via chat. They will probably give you a discount. That's what I plan on doing when mine arrive if they come like that. If you spend $800 on two toys then you should expect them to arrive in an acceptable condition. I would not return them though, even if they do not offer you a discount (but they probably will).

Great advice and much appreciated.  They issued me a partial refund.

• Like 1

How much did they give you if you don't mind me asking? Just curious in case I have a similar situation when mine arrive.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

i think the standard is 10%... you can get 20% if you are really persistent and the damage to the set is significant (ive never had to show pics though)

I studied marketing, advertising, and promotion. I'm I Dan Draper! Heck no. Prob more like Lou.

Anyway, it still makes no sense to "feature" a set in the US Summer catalog. 10221 will prob still be available until at least late fall / early winter in the US. Could it be be bait to sell out faster? Sure. Just strange.

Anyway remember if the B-Wing was in the last Fall and Holiday calendar?

I don't believe so - could be wrong.

I agree though. I think they are ramping up one more run and it will be available until around Christmas-ish.

Also looks available from Target (for $499). Click here, then click the "quick info" button. Doesn't look like it will allow you to add it on the normal product page.

$499 at target....hmm, it might be worth it. Seeing how the imperial shuttle performed, $199 retail, now an easy double or triple. Even at $499, a double to $1000 should be attainable based on the other UCS aside from the bwing.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

Also looks available from Target (for $499).  Click here, then click the "quick info" button.  Doesn't look like it will allow you to add it on the normal product page.

I think it totally breaks the cart if you add it this way...  :-)

nevermind, works fine. though looks like Amazon and walmart will be having occasional bursts anyway, for "normal" price