10221 - UCS: Super Star Destroyer

Jeff Mack

SSD  

395 members have voted

1. 1. How many sealed SSD's do you have

• 4-5
    • 6-10
    • more than 10
    • I'm Emazers and I built a replica SSD out of sealed SSDs.

YEAHHH.  I wish I had the ****S of Emazers and bought 40.  Had I not been banned at the worst possible moment I might have 40 right now.  I can rectify that on DS 10188 for sure.  I told myself I would not have the regret I had over 10179 Falcon by not buying them en masse.

YEAHHH.  I wish I had the ****S of Emazers and bought 40.  Had I not been banned at the worst possible moment I might have 40 right now.  I can rectify that on DS 10188 for sure.  I told myself I would not have the regret I had over 10179 Falcon by not buying them en masse.

well, according to asharerin, The Barge Is Coming, so you will you chance ...

I'm a newbie granted but I really, really think this is a winner.  I bought two of them at LEGOLAND yesterday and when checking out a crowd of people from ages 7 - 40 were admiring it.  I had to tell a couple of punk teenagers to keep their mitts of my lego boxes.  Everyone is drawn to this set.  All these kids and teenagers who desperately want this set from mom and dad and are not going to get it because it is too damn expensive will make sure they own it when they have enough money to buy it down the road!

I, too, would like to know which Legoland. But, you know, not because I'm going to try to beat Alpinemaps to the punch or anything. Certainly not that.  :angel:

• Like 1

I, too, would like to know which Legoland. But, you know, not because I'm going to try to beat Alpinemaps to the punch or anything. Certainly not that.  :angel:

'cause, like, you didn't buy enough of them this week from them, did you?  :rofl:

Shouldn't they be able to tell you availability in physical locations if you call Lego SAH central CS?

Legoland is separate from LEGO Shop at Home.  I may just take a drive over, or, I may call the park and check.

I am not doubting, but just checking how it is done. How do you know about "few hundred"? did you order that many?

I assume Walmart does not show the stock levels via "cart edit", beyond maximum purchase limit. Or they did not have limit?

Or maybe there some private chat in secret club of "resellers"  you mentioned?

Before I posted in daily deals that they were available there was a limit of 5 available.  

LEGOLAND Schaumburg Illinois.  They got 4 in yesterday (I had my name in to call me if they got more and they held one for me).  I ended up buying the other I saw on the shelf.  The guy said he didn't t think there were any more in back but you never know.....

LEGOLAND Schaumburg Illinois.  They got 4 in yesterday (I had my name in to call me if they got more and they held one for me).  I ended up buying the other I saw on the shelf.  The guy said he didn't t think there were any more in back but you never know.....

Think I just bought the last one at legoland chicago. Unless they are holding out. They did still have 2 bwings though

You're talking about a Lego Mall Store, I presume?  LEGOLAND is the theme park.

You can call LEGOLAND in CA to see if they have it in stock before making the trip. ;)

I could.  But it's only 30 minutes from me.  And I'm always looking for an excuse to go.  Just debating if I have time today to head over there.

You're talking about a Lego Mall Store, I presume? LEGOLAND is the theme park.

I could. But it's only 30 minutes from me. And I'm always looking for an excuse to go. Just debating if I have time today to head over there.

Nope it's a legoland like I said. We do have a Lego store in the mall next to it but not the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker