10221 - UCS: Super Star Destroyer

Jeff Mack

SSD  

395 members have voted

1. 1. How many sealed SSD's do you have

• 4-5
    • 6-10
    • more than 10
    • I'm Emazers and I built a replica SSD out of sealed SSDs.

Because some people use these types of threads to entertain themselves and post garbage all day and night that aren't even relative to anything let alone Lego.

I've had to unsubscribe from a bunch of them because my email account keeps thinking it's getting spammed and well it is.

Sent from my iPod touch using Brickpicker

Agreed about the garbage. As long as it is SSD related I don't see the problem.

P.S: I've unsubscribed from som threads too ;)

So they cancelled my phone order after having it be confirmed for two days.  Great

...and now back to "call to check product availability". I picture that guy doubled over, in stitches, as he reads this post.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

^^^^^

that

makes absolutely ZERO sense...

Or someone forgot to send the memo to database folks. Either that, or they banned you, Hollyw00d..

Even without the investment aspect, as a collector I still struggle with the cost of buying even ONE of these sets for myself. It's a lot of money regardless, and significantly more than 10030 for comparison.

I agree wholeheartedly. Heck, I try to keep my overall spending on frivolities in a month to less than $300 so putting everything into one thing for yourself or resale is a lot to say the least.

Please do not shut this thread.

As long this doesn't turn into another joke of a thread and people remain civil, it should be fine.

Personally I hope we can keep this thread open as I like to keep up with what is going on with the SSD.

If your sick of reading it then unsubscribe and don't come back. The rest of us are interested and that's why we are keeping it updated with any changes. Closing threads (while necessary sometimes) really benefits nobody.

41999 is not dead either. Ebay has 169 listings sold in the last 90 days. Not too bad. Hasn't grown, but it will. No way investors are buying it now.

As for the SSD, I think the only reason I am not buying more than the few I have is I don't want to have to ship that thing.

That's exactly why I have none in my stock. I refused to buy this set because of its size and weight and shipping that thing from Hawaii to the world = loose money = wasted time!

That's exactly why I have none in my stock. I refused to buy this set because of its size and weight and shipping that thing from Hawaii to the world = loose money = wasted time!

devil's advocate

- when the set DOES Retire, imagine the advantage you'll have selling to the Hawaiian market !

• Like 1

devil's advocate

- when the set DOES Retire, imagine the advantage you'll have selling to the Hawaiian market !

haha ... i wish ... those that want it, already have it here ... those that will want it down the line wont pay out of there ass to get one because they need the cash to buy other necessities to live on this expensive piece of rock!