10221 - UCS: Super Star Destroyer

Jeff Mack

SSD  

395 members have voted

1. 1. How many sealed SSD's do you have

• 4-5
    • 6-10
    • more than 10
    • I'm Emazers and I built a replica SSD out of sealed SSDs.

I can't even comprehend what the "news on the 10188 death star" thread is gonna look like one day.

Stephen,

Haven't you heard about the Death Star 10188?

There won't be a thread on it retiring - since I think I am the only one who loves this as I have been told apparent non to scale, non UCS, designed for kids, not going to appreciate very well set.  Since I've picked up on that sentiment, perhaps if I had the cash, I should buy a warehouse and fill it with them. Then I'll be the only one left with them to flip when they do retire  :)

I don't think that is the sentiment on this set at all. People are just not talking about it because this one seriously has us stumped. It's a winner investment wise and everyone knows it. Some just don't want to admit it.

Stephen,

Perhaps my sarcasm was to unreadable. VBG.

I agree with you completely, but every topic I mentioned someone has told me on brickpicker in another thread.

Stephen,

Haven't you heard about the Death Star 10188?

There won't be a thread on it retiring - since I think I am the only one who loves this as I have been told apparent non to scale, non UCS, designed for kids, not going to appreciate very well set.  Since I've picked up on that sentiment, perhaps if I had the cash, I should buy a warehouse and fill it with them. Then I'll be the only one left with them to flip when they do retire   :)

This isn't a bad idea, but I think you would still have some stiff competition. I hear there's some guy named emazers that has around 800-900 of these!