10221 - UCS: Super Star Destroyer

Jeff Mack

SSD  

395 members have voted

1. 1. How many sealed SSD's do you have

• 4-5
    • 6-10
    • more than 10
    • I'm Emazers and I built a replica SSD out of sealed SSDs.

Plus Stephen is a cop in real life therefore he isn't afraid to pop a cap in your ass. :morpheus:

Even cops aren't allowed to bring their weapons across the border and I don't shop at the same Walmart. I'm pretty safe!

Besides I'm a computer guy and we all know who really runs the world now. It's the nerds. :)

Lastly, he's a much better sport than some of the yahoos in these forums. (Fighting words? :P)

Sent from my iPod touch using Brickpicker

• Like 1

Thats a rough flip though. Probably 50-75$ in fees and then 30-40$ shipping.

You would have to sell it for $600 to really get some decent money out of it. Making less than $100 is tough ROI on a $400 set.

Especially when/if it comes back in stock and the person you bought it from decides they want to return it.

Nice i figured this was going to happen i am b.a.******.******.e.d now but picked up another handful before the end.

How did you noticed you were banned?   I got a canceled order and called and they told me they had no clue why it was canceled. The CS lady suggested to place another order and that too got canceled.   

Where they explicit about you being banned?

Nice i figured this was going to happen i am b.a.******.******.e.d now but picked up another handful before the end.

Sorry.

What was your buying frequency and product that got you banned?

Does anyone know if you are banned, and you walk into a retail Lego Store, do you still get to buy anything you want, just don't give them the VIP card?

Or buy what you want, and give them the VIP card anyways to make a statement even if you don't get points.

Or will that ring up on their register to not serve you?

:-)

I won't derail the thread, i am happy to discuss the banning via PM. I am not.complaining i had a good run and will use other avenues. Yes, you can buy in the legos stores. I used my vip card today and spent $240.00 in vip points amd racked up more. Visitig family and there was a store. Picked up 6 helms deep and two GE. Got 4 polybags as well. Good day. Should have picked up the other 2 GE.

I won't derail the thread, i am happy to discuss the banning via PM. I am not.complaining i had a good run and will use other avenues. Yes, you can buy in the legos stores. I used my vip card today and spent $240.00 in vip points amd racked up more. Visitig family and there was a store. Picked up 6 helms deep and two GE. Got 4 polybags as well. Good day. Should have picked up the other 2 GE.

Helm deeps?? :shocked: was it Alaska you went to?

The SSD is now :

Call to check product availability

Finally retiring? It could be the sign we are waiting for...

It's the sign that they learned from the vampyre hearse and big zoo. Don't let too many people order what you don't have. It'll be back, ill bet a spidey poly bag!