10221 - UCS: Super Star Destroyer

Jeff Mack

SSD  

395 members have voted

1. 1. How many sealed SSD's do you have

• 4-5
    • 6-10
    • more than 10
    • I'm Emazers and I built a replica SSD out of sealed SSDs.

Well just in case there was any doubt left with Amazon,TRU, and Target getting the SSD back in stock, this is a new production run. I just received my BO sets from LEGO Shop at Home double VIP and the code below the SKU is now -5 not -4 like the one purchased in store in April.

Well just in case there was any doubt left with Amazon,TRU, and Target getting the SSD back in stock, this is a new production run. I just received my BO sets from LEGO Shop at Home double VIP and the code below the SKU is now -5 not -4 like the one purchased in store in April.

Hmmm, please remind me what BO is.

I was not aware that Lego did this with codes.

It would be interesting to see if anyone has a -5 that was in hand before this current batch from Lego SAH.

just called amazon to request a price match on the MF. They said this item has been pulled from Amazon's website because several customers have been calling to report issue about this item. They are currently investigating the case. There is a chance that this item will not be shipped :ermm:

just called amazon to request a price match on the MF. They said this item has been pulled from Amazon's website because several customers have been calling to report issue about this item. They are currently investigating the case. There is a chance that this item will not be shipped :ermm:

wrong thread ;)

Anyone noticed that SSD now has limit of 1 on lego shop@home? interesting that lego changed 5 to 1. sign of retiring soon?

BTW, i ordered 3 SSDs on legoshop@home which arrived yesterday and I went to local lego store, the employee gave me 3 Darth Revan after I showed him the order #. He said, not all lego employee would do that, but he would do it for me. Best experience ever in lego store. :jig:  :jig:  

Ok, the time to buy the SSD just arrived for anyone who wants one. They just came back in stock at target.com. And, until May 31 I believe, Target is doing a buy one get one 40% off (of equal or lesser value) Lego sale. So you could score two SSDs and get a deal on one, or get an SSD and another expensive investment set like the Tower Bridge for 40% off, etc. 

My air conditioner just died, and I need all my money for a new one (in fact I am cashing out all my lego investments to pay for it), but were I buying, now would definitely be the time!

Good luck to anyone who can get in on the deal! (And of course, even if you don't have an SSD, it works well for smaller sets). I'll be out of the Lego investing scene indefinitely, so consider this my final contribution to the site (and thanks to all of you who have helped me make 300-400 dollars of profit that I wouldn't otherwise have for an air conditioner).

Ok, the time to buy the SSD just arrived for anyone who wants one. They just came back in stock at target.com. And, until May 31 I believe, Target is doing a buy one get one 40% off (of equal or lesser value) Lego sale. So you could score two SSDs and get a deal on one, or get an SSD and another expensive investment set like the Tower Bridge for 40% off, etc. 

My air conditioner just died, and I need all my money for a new one (in fact I am cashing out all my lego investments to pay for it), but were I buying, now would definitely be the time!

Good luck to anyone who can get in on the deal! (And of course, even if you don't have an SSD, it works well for smaller sets).

Not quite. The SSD is not one of the "select Star Wars sets" that get you the BOGO 40% off deal. Also, Target.com has the SSD marked up to $500. So there's that. :-)